Which Britney songs did you once not like but now love?

Iconic 4 U

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I hated Blackout when it came out :yasqueen:

I was so young and I needed popney in my life

Now of course I pretend I never felt that way towards it and I'm ready to never speak about this ever again :useeinthis:

I especially HATED Get Naked because Danja makes some weird noises in the intro that triggered me because they are the same noises the Grudge girl makes in the films and thet got me terrified, it was almost a cursed song to me untill almost 2010 :ohdear::canthandleit:

1 minute ago, MathCarmignani said:

I especially HATED Get Naked because Danja makes some weird noises in the intro that triggered me because they are the same noises the Grudge girl makes in the films and thet got me terrified, it was almost a cursed song to me untill almost 2010 :ohdear::canthandleit:

Omg :gloriascary::orangu:

Some of the noises he makes on that album are kinda weird to be fair :haha:

I'm glad you don't mind Get Naked now though, it's truly a bop :werk:

Spoiler

A tad too long though :verycool:

4 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Isn't that noise just Danja laughing in the beginning of the song? :gloria: :spit:

2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i used to dislike circus (the album) as a whole.

now i cant live without songs like:

- womanizer

- circus

- kill the lights 

- shattered glass

- if you seek amy

I also didnt like me against the music when it first came out and i love it now.

Omg same! I used to not care for the Circus album at all but I've recently gotten into it I quite like it :bop:

Omg MATM is one of my favouritesss, so good that you love it now :)

Archived