Jeffree Star's new man on the DL has been identified

4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

He made music!? 

Th87LG.gif

Oh yeah, he was the Queen of Scene back in the early days if social media. He even had NICKI MINAJ on a single of his before she was famous! He had his indie music career for about a decade. He’s got an album from 2009, several EPs and bunch of singles, lots of unreleased stuff and a few music videos. His lyrics were super racy and kind of crazy and definitely pushed the boundaries creatively. He’s performed during Warped tour and all that. Even did a big world tour for his album. Then he got signed to Akon’s label and he was promoting him as the next big superstar after he discovered Lady Gaga. Unfortunately Akon went undetected and Jeffree was left without any money and then he was eventually able to launch is make up empire. Jeffree was fuc king Punk back then. I still have his CD’s that I got from Hot Topic. He was actually cool before he got too famous for his own good. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block