question about Domination announcement

JonJon92

I’m sure this has been covered here and if so y’all can close this and just reply the links to the other threads about it but what was the point in having that whole live stream and waiting 30 minutes just for Britney to walk down the stairs into a car?

I know it got scrapped not too long after. Maybe Britney and her dad were already having problems at the time?

I mean it still confuses me and I just idk it doesn’t seem like it was all Britney. In the stream you see her trying to sign autographs but she’s man handled away from her fans after about 2. 

this whole thing is so mysterious to me. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JonJon92 said:

Same! I mean it just felt strange. Why her team have her do promo for the announcement with Ellen  and then just virtually have her walk down a carpet?

Her team probably thought it was gonna be such an epic announcement but it just fell flat :katyclown:

Not one person there seemed to know what they were doing either :cackling:

The megamix was good though :bop: just too long :nochillbrit:

7 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Her team probably thought it was gonna be such an epic announcement but it just fell flat :katyclown:

Not one person there seemed to know what they were doing either :cackling:

The megamix was good though :bop: just too long :nochillbrit:

That's what happens when the boss man is a drunk, 2nd in command looks like a methhead(lookin at u Larry) and the handmaiden who u thought was ur sister, turns out to be ur mother and the only reason she lied was too make sure she was given the same opportunity as all the other strangers that are ALL laying up under Brit suckin that teet, milking her dryyyy

rumour has it she was gonna perform and scrapped last minute because she wasn't having it. Not sure I believe that, but it's clear they all wanted the announcement to end quick. Britney clearly would rather be anywhere else and doing anything else and her team rushing the hell out of her trying to sign things for the fans. 

That was the weirdest day ever, after it was over i was like tenor.gif?itemid=5069251

Gawd i remember that night so much. im in the UK and the announcement was being aired at something like 3am UK time. and i stayed up. and i just remember this annoying male presenter with the most annoying voice acting like a hyperactive 2 year old and like half an hour went by, no sign of Britney then she finally came  out, walked to the centre of the stage.............then walked straight out. that was it lol

but ive said it on here before, the  whole thing didnt make sense. it was just a month after her tour, she was also going to work on B10 apparently whilst rehearsing and starting Domination. even then none of it made sense

2 hours ago, JonJon92 said:

Same! I mean it just felt strange. Why her team have her do promo for the announcement with Ellen  and then just virtually have her walk down a carpet?

to be fair even her promo on Ellen was short and pointless. she came out and said she had an announcement then Ellen asked her what it was and she said i cant tell you til October 18th [or some date like that], i thought then whats the point in even coming on then??

There has obviously been a lot bubbling under behind the scenes at that time. Her team as usual have saw money signs and a way to milk as much money from her as possible. They had did pretty much everything they could do with POM, they wanted a new deal with another theatre which would have been bigger than POM and so there was Domination. 

They obviously thought Britney seemed comfortable being in Vegas, performing a few nights a week - it made them money. What’s not to like. They were probably going to milk another album out of her to keep it fresh for her to do Domination plus Sam would have been on the scene too. 

I believe Britney finally snapped and decided she wasn’t going to be made feel like that anymore and we know that for certain given the latest court documents. I’m proud of her for not doing it.

There were audio problems. You can see this because Mario Lopez kept getting cut off. Also during the Livestream the audio for the projection show was out of sync (this was fixed when it was reuploaded). Something tells me based on this, they really stalled in the beginning which is why they played the fan made megamix at the beginning. Britney tried to mingle with fans but bodyguards were pushing her away, assuming to avoid any awkward silence. 

The Domination announcement was awkward and her and her team were definitely having issues by then, but I think the big thing here was the fact there were just technical difficulties.

8 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

rumour has it she was gonna perform and scrapped last minute because she wasn't having it. Not sure I believe that, but it's clear they all wanted the announcement to end quick. Britney clearly would rather be anywhere else and doing anything else and her team rushing the hell out of her trying to sign things for the fans. 

That was the weirdest day ever, after it was over i was like tenor.gif?itemid=5069251

I don’t believe she was going to perform. We saw them rehearsing with a stand-in that same day. She was supposed to walk down the stairs with the men who were there and stand in front of the stage. Based on Mario Lopez being there something tells me she was supposed to talk to him about the show, but as I stated above, audio issues prevented him from talking much. Why else would he be there? It was just unfortunate technical issues and it’s pretty obvious. Not everything has to be a conspiracy theory lol

My speculation...
She was having some sort of argument or meltdown behind the scenes, which is why they were delaying and she popped up late looking a bit flustered and upset faking a smile.  She was definitely supposed to speak probably something scripted, but because of whatever happened behind the scenes, they forbid her to use the mic just in case she would speak out (just like they don't let her sing live or do live tv appearances anymore for that very reason), so they pretended there was audio issues... and even though she wanted to at least sign some autographs while being there, they pushed her away probably in case she wrote a message on someone's autograph, but pretended it was a security issue. 

That's my guess... 

:clicktina:

40 minutes ago, jennyj said:

My speculation...
She was having some sort of argument or meltdown behind the scenes, which is why they were delaying and she popped up late looking a bit flustered and upset faking a smile.  She was definitely supposed to speak probably something scripted, but because of whatever happened behind the scenes, they forbid her to use the mic just in case she would speak out (just like they don't let her sing live or do live tv appearances anymore for that very reason), so they pretended there was audio issues... and even though she wanted to at least sign some autographs while being there, they pushed her away probably in case she wrote a message on someone's autograph, but pretended it was a security issue. 

That's my guess... 

:clicktina:

You have a creative brain i must say:imacoolmom:

Archived