What are your Top 3 favorite Avril Lavigne songs ?

• Content Curators

Do you guys like Avril ? I've been rediscovering her music all over again. I hadn't played her music in a really long time. 

I can say her first two albums Let Go and Under My Skin  still remain favorites of mine, they are even better than I remember them.

As far as The Best Damn Thing, Goodbye Lullaby, Avril Lavigne and Head Above Water are good albums, they definitely have some gems but, they lack that spark that the first two albums have,

so without further ado here are my top three favorite Avril Lavigne songs.

1, Nobody's Home, such a deep and emotionally charged song.

2,  Mobile,  I feel so nostalgic when I listen to this song. The feeling I get is overwhelming. 

3,  Happy Ending, you were everything, everything that I wanted we were meant to be supposed be but we lost it, all our memories so close to me just fade away, all this time you were pretending so much for my happy ending.

Honorable mentions, Sk8ter Boi, Losing Grip, I'm With You, Complicated, Nobody's Fool, Knocking On Heaven's Door, Don't Tell Me, Freak Out, Hot, Alone, Keep Holding On, Goodbye, Let Me Go, Give You What You Like, Bad Girl, Falling Fast and her amazing cover of Nicklback's hit song How You Remind Me.

D2123D8D-487B-4F76-BDA6-CF0B110DEABA.thumb.jpeg.ec2220e99c83e6039bc985c17b28b461.jpeg

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
  • Love 6

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I can’t think of a top 3 but I like Sk8er Boi, Smile, Hot, Falling Down, Girlfriend, What The Hell, My Happy Ending, I’m With You & Complicated :jj:

Taste :barbie: tell me why I had never heard of Falling Down, I can truly flop hard without even trying :selenerz:

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I dont really know much of her music however these 3 come to mind:

1. Girlfriend

2. Sk8erboi

3. What The Hell

Great choices :barbie: I highly recommend her music she has an amazing catalog, her music is so rich and deep.

• Love 2

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I think that is her best so far, its her Blackout. 
These songs makes me reminds my teenager days.. with all the emo vibe
tenor.gif?itemid=15779062

Yes, I feel the same way I really wish she would have stayed doing that type of music for at least for one more album, like a Under My Skin part 2.

• Love 1

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

1. My Happy Ending 

2. Nobody’s Home 

3. Sk8er Boi 

Under My Skin is SUCH a good album. Britney, In The Zone, Stripped, Breakaway and Under My Skin were like my defining albums for my high school years. All so good. 

2 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Hoo I LOVE all those albums.. so many memories :unreal:

We are triplets I love all those albums too :pumped:

All those albums are gems

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love Reese Witherspoon. You’ll love the movie. It’s cute :riri:

I love Legally Blonde :barbie: I also saw that Sofia Vergara movie but wellll :makeup: Sasha is on break tonight.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block