Hey Exhale!

I just came across this video I made 12 years ago (Circa 2008)...I know it’s not the best quality video, but I was super proud of myself at the time considering the apps I had at that time to work with.  I have always loved the song “LoveStoned / I Think She Knows” and made this video based on Britney’s life at the time with the Paparazzi craziness she was constantly dealing with...”Those flashing lights come from everywhere. The way they hit her, I have to stop and stare. She’s got me LoveStoned. Man, I swear she’s bad and she knows. I think that she knows.”

I just love how I was able to cut and edit clips from Britney’s music videos to marry them perfectly with the lyrics of this song, and especially the dance breaks and flashing lights that seemed to fit flawlessly with the song.  I spent so much time working on this, and hope you can enjoy my creation even though the video quality isn’t up to par with the amazing videos other fans have posted here in Exhale.

Please take a look and let me know what you think!  I hope you can find some enjoyment from this video.  #FreeBritney

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived