BRITNEY SANG LIVE FOR FF Tour

I think with her complete lack of dancing and being heavily medicated they realised they had to do something to deflect from that. 

Im not sure how accurate this is but I feel as though I remember reading round about 2011 that ticket sales were low and she was getting a lot of bad press from the tour that they had to push for live vocals or at best fully prerecorded. 

When I think of POM looking back now, the FF tour wasn’t all that awful. The production was kinda cool. I think just given how unhappy Britney was in 2011 it felt wrong she was pushed out there to perform on a world tour. You can see how medicated she was. It’s sad

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

It’s Not Ok For Her To Use The Album Vocals, That’s Not What I’m Saying.  What I Am Saying Is That Us In The B - Army Don’t Care If She Sings Live.  

but she isn't motivated to do her best if you accept everything, plus using the cd vocals is the worst choice in her career

5 hours ago, Roger said:

Lol the only live singing she did in 12 years was You Oughta Know (up to debate), one line of TTWE in FFT Miami, and Something To Talk About.

I guess you think that she is the lead singer and writer on Britney Jean. Spoiler alert: she did not even sing Work ***** :enigma:

She sang a lot during lace and leather, burnin up, he abt to lose me. I was at that Miami show when she sang her voice echoed so loud and sounded so good 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Sure Thing!!

Queen Of Vocals :yesplease:

Slay for this.

but I don’t feel like the rehearsal sounds like at all. You can’t hear her breathing once and you should be able to with the dancing. When does it sound like to you?

the other one sounds live but I’m not as familiar with her FF prerecorded vocals as some others

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Arianna said:

Slay for this.

but I don’t feel like the rehearsal sounds like at all. You can’t hear her breathing once and you should be able to with the dancing. When does it sound like to you?

the other one sounds live but I’m not as familiar with her FF prerecorded vocals as some others

I Hear Some Breathing Around The Second Chorus.  These Vocals Were Take 1 Of Multiple Different Pre - Recorded Vocals Throughout All Of 2011.  All Pre - Recorded Vocals Were Recorded During The Final Rehearsals Of The Tour.  This Was The Final Rehearsal Of HIAM, So It Has To Be Where The Live Vocals Were Recorded And Then Turned Into Pre - Recorded Vocals.  But, Maybe Not, No One Knows For Sure ;)

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

She Sang Live On FF Twice, Once During The Rehearsal For HIAM In March 2011.  She Sang Live Again On June 16th, 2011 Whilst Performing HATLM.  Every Other Performance Was In Fact, Lip Synched.  But, It’s Ok, Because She’s Our Queen And Gets A Pass For Any Pre - Recorded Moments In Her Concerts.  :badgirl:

Why?  Because She’s Britney Betch!! :gimmemoar: 
Don’t Be Naive Sweetie, Britney Has Not And Will Not Sing Live.  When She Chooses To Bless Us With A Live Vocal Moment It’s Always Great.  

The fact that your trying to say this is factual is hilarious, if she sang live a few times that we know of for this tour in particular how can you know for sure that she didn't sing live at other shows! When i say live i mean she is singing over her back track with it as well!:brityes:

4 minutes ago, YvonneSpears said:

The fact that your trying to say this is factual is hilarious, if she sang live a few times that we know of for this tour in particular how can you know for sure that she didn't sing live at other shows! When i say live i mean she is singing over her back track with it as well!:brityes:

Because It IS Factual.  All The Vocals Were Pre - Recorded!  It’s Not Making You Less Of A Stan To Admit She Doesn’t Sing Live.  The Creative Musical Director Of FFT Confirmed On Twitter There Are Only Pre - Recorded Vocals. :chrissy:

Just now, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Because It IS Factual.  All The Vocals Were Pre - Recorded!  It’s Not Making You Less Of A Stan To Admit She Doesn’t Sing Live.  The Creative Musical Director Of FFT Confirmed On Twitter There Are Only Pre - Recorded Vocals. :chrissy:

I'm not denying she lip syncs see the other comments ^, Also don't believe that happened!:overitkbye: