BRITNEY SANG LIVE FOR FF Tour

YvonneSpears

For those of you who think she lip synced every song at every show, your wrong! I saw her in Dallas and you could cleary tell she was singing!

#freebritney #britneyspears #britney #britneyarmy #itsbritney***** #britney***** #britneyjeanspears #babyonemoretime #britneyjean #princessofpop #oopsididitagain #barmy #godney #pieceofme #britneyfan #endtheconservatorship #savebritney #britneyspearsfan #s #spears #britneydomination #queenofpop #inthezone #glory #iconic #blackout #britneyspearsarmy #freebritneyspears #pop #circus #popprincess #lovebritney #britneyqueen #wesupportbritney #music #bs #legend #britneypieceofme #britneythezone #myprerogative #queen #freexbritney #icon #britneyalbum #oops #toxic #britneyspearsqueen #princess #barbie #britneyforever #fightforbritney #slave #u #originaldoll #britneyspearsfans #britneylive #helpbritney #jean #queenb #bhfyp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol the only live singing she did in 12 years was You Oughta Know (up to debate), one line of TTWE in FFT Miami, and Something To Talk About.

I guess you think that she is the lead singer and writer on Britney Jean. Spoiler alert: she did not even sing Work ***** :enigma:

FF had the most believable pre recorded vocals. She lipsync to them 95% time but sometimes she sang live some songs (He About To Lose Me, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know...) :chrissy:

So give our hard working princess some credit ok? :nochillbrit:

Also Britney recorded the vocals during rehearsals. That just proves she's capable of singing and dancing to slower choreo at once :mcwave:

15 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

FF had the most believable pre recorded vocals. She lipsync to them 95% time but sometimes she sang live some songs (He About To Lose Me, Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know...) :chrissy:

Why can't we have that quality of prerecorded vocals for every show? :nochillbrit: Instead of the same old 1999 vocals 

She Sang Live On FF Twice, Once During The Rehearsal For HIAM In March 2011.  She Sang Live Again On June 16th, 2011 Whilst Performing HATLM.  Every Other Performance Was In Fact, Lip Synched.  But, It’s Ok, Because She’s Our Queen And Gets A Pass For Any Pre - Recorded Moments In Her Concerts.  :badgirl:

Why?  Because She’s Britney Betch!! :gimmemoar: 
Don’t Be Naive Sweetie, Britney Has Not And Will Not Sing Live.  When She Chooses To Bless Us With A Live Vocal Moment It’s Always Great.  

20 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Why can't we have that quality of prerecorded vocals for every show? :nochillbrit: Instead of the same old 1999 vocals 

because, as you can see in the comment below, you support her anyway and this is not good for the fanbase 

2 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

She Sang Live On FF Twice, Once During The Rehearsal For HIAM In March 2011.  She Sang Live Again On June 16th, 2011 Whilst Performing HATLM.  Every Other Performance Was In Fact, Lip Synched.  But, It’s Ok, Because She’s Our Queen And Gets A Pass For Any Pre - Recorded Moments In Her Concerts.  :badgirl:

Don’t Be Naive Sweetie, Britney Has Not And Will Not Sing Live.  When She Chooses To Bless Us With A Live Vocal Moment It’s Always Great.  

1 hour ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Video plz

Archived