BTS' "Dynamite" music video breaks YouTube record

• Leader

BTS's new music video for "Dynamite" racked up 86.4 million views within its first 24-hours of being online. 

They reclaim the record, which is passed back and forth between them and BLACKPINK. 

Remember when YouTube word Vevo Certify music videos that surpassed 100 million views? And now BTS is doing this in nearly 1 day :gloria:

Are you a BTS stan? I'm converting NGL.

Related:

dynamite.jpg.ad8504a13c2cc8e5d54014274f5cd0f1.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, robert26101 said:

I have never met a BTS fan. I really don’t get it. The only song I have ever heard played on the radio was Boy With Luv with Halsey. I feel like they are being pushed on the general public and it’s not happening. My opinion don’t come for me. 😂

you're not alone... 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I usually don’t post often or say much haha... but I feel the need to share my thoughts.. I stan them, hard. It’s been a little over a year now and every time I sit and think about how long they’ve been around I feel hurt as I’ve missed soooo damn much! I kinda heard about a kpop group being so popular and at the time I didn’t know their name or really anything about them but I rolled my eyes and thought oh god who are they etc.. just ignored and didn’t care to know about who this kpop group of guys were. Then I happened to watch them when they were on the Stephen Colbert show, I watched their interview first and thought oh these are those guys I’ve heard about months and months ago. They were funny, seemed very nice and my interest was poked. Then they performed boy with luv and I was all hmm they can sing and dance pretty good! My interest was really poked. So I then searched them on YT and came across their SNL performances. Mic Drop sealed the damn deal for me and I for weeks after that, daily(don't judge lol).. fell in the rabbit hole of watching BTS videos as much as I can! I was completely hooked.

This isn’t just about their songs and dance skills or amazing voices. It's them.. the individual guys are all so amazing. Their message. How much they truly adore their fans. Everything about them if given the friggen chance most will get hooked. Their personalities are awesome. They’ve been around for years! They’ve worked their ***** off! Hard! They came from the bottom with nothing and look where they are. Nothing they have has come easily. I wish wish wish I gave them a chance when I first heard about some kpop group creating a storm. I was close minded and I swear I remember thinking pshhhh who are these guys? What a fool I was. I missed time having them be part of my life. They’re incredible in every way. There’s a reason why they’re so loved, and it’s not just about their music. It’s them. I love them so much. I’ve heard many times BTS comes into your life when you need them, it’s true! Still.. I just wish it was 7 ******* years ago but I’m here now, for always. 

Taehyung is my bias 💜

(going back to my quiet ways now lol)

• Love 4
5 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I wish north American artists would deliver as much as these K pop artists do. Give me some great choreo, a bop tune, and great visuals. I'm not asking for alt here. Britney used to do that everytime!

You missed out on the late 1990's and early 2000's.:lizzie:  That's all pop artist were serving! This new crop is so lack luster.:teigen:  A good portion are good songwriters and singers, but they can't deliver a serve the way Madonna, MJ, Janet, Britney, Nsync, BSB, Destinys Child could. Normani and Tinashe seem to be the last of the breed and that's only because they stanned Britney and DC as kids, but even then they aren't chart toppers.  Maybe the new generation of pop music listeners don't want that type of artist. They just want the minimal? 

Which Era of Britney's Had the Best Choreography - Page 2 ...   Taylor Swift Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

21 hours ago, robert26101 said:

I have never met a BTS fan. I really don’t get it. The only song I have ever heard played on the radio was Boy With Luv with Halsey. I feel like they are being pushed on the general public and it’s not happening. My opinion don’t come for me. 😂

Most times BTS fans are also fans of other fan bases and most people on here will watch to say they watched or just to watch even though they’re not stans or even fans. It also helps when there’s not much competition. Here in the states you only ever hear about BTS and Blackpink. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block