MEGARATE: Circus (GAME)

Just now, Slayer said:

@MyahJeanSpears , @IonutM is promoting your debut album :fakecry:

Why is my initial collab with Britney not listed on this MEGARATE to reflect reality? I am a featured artist on the title track.

Britney Spears ft. Myah Jean Spears - Circus

6Z9M.gif

So cute of her to lip over my part. I was busy that day (recording my feature ablum). She mimed my part so well I let her star in my video for  Work Work! 

flavor of love hottie GIF

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

OK listen...... I'm in ONLY and IF ONLY someone can assure me that "Mannequin" WON'T be butchered. I barely made it alive with the slaughter of the last Megarate against "Trip To My Heart".

Hide contents

You can lie to me I guess..... :(

I just sent my ratings. Where can we find the full ranking of Femme Fatale ? I went on the forum but its a bit tough to go through each page to figure what the ranking is... I loved Trip to your Heart so I am quite curious about the ranking now. As for Mannequin well...Sorry Not Sorry School GIF :sendinglove:

Okay just found the Femme Fatale ranking... Trip to your Heart number 15 ?!!!! Whoever did this is indeed tripping! Tripping I Feel It GIF by MOODMAN

And Selfish in number 6!! This song is so hard to listen to... I sometimes I don't get people or I don't get my taste... 

dating relationships GIF by VH1

Those two songs should have been flipped! 

upside down cat GIF

• Haha 2