Billy the make up artist implies Britney reached out to him

MyahJeanSpears

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Ikr? He's in the same posittion as Jason Alexander.

I don't believe them AT ALL.

How are they the same at all? He’s worked with Britney While she’s been in the conservatorship so he’s probably seen things firsthand. We don’t have evidence on when Jason last spoke to Britney so I don’t believe a word he says. Additionally billy b already has a more than impressive list of megastars he’s worked on so he doesn’t need to be doing this for attention professionally  . 

It’s really frustrating to see Britney fans trashing him for supporting freebritney. He is one of the HUNDREDS of people that have worked with her during the past 12 years ...all of which have not shown this much presence in the movement. I really don’t get it:parisok:

26 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

How are they the same at all? He’s worked with Britney While she’s been in the conservatorship so he’s probably seen things firsthand. We don’t have evidence on when Jason last spoke to Britney so I don’t believe a word he says. Additionally billy b already has a more than impressive list of megastars he’s worked on so he doesn’t need to be doing this for attention professionally  . 

It’s really frustrating to see Britney fans trashing him for supporting freebritney. He is one of the HUNDREDS of people that have worked with her during the past 12 years ...all of which have not shown this much presence in the movement. I really don’t get it:parisok:

This. 

All the others are holding back because of their NDAs. Billy B no doubt signed a NDA too but at least he's being vocal. 

I wish her dancers from 2008 onwards and others who signed NDAs would all come together and show support. Would team CON sue them all for breaching their NDAs? 😂 I'm laughing but jeez they probably would so maybe not a smart move. 

Hard to tell. Both Billy and Jason said a lot of nonsense that day... Billy speech was more towards fans complaining about his work, It was odd.

If we believe Britney really talked to him, we have to give a chance to Jason story aswell.

However, it's good they were there and helped to attract more attention to the cause.

I want a Billy interview :akii:

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t see what Billy B would have to gain by trying to get attention in relation to the movement, unless he’s a narcissist or something. I trust him and am glad to have someone else who’s worked with her directly speak out. That’s rare.

Agreed. We now have people that were in her circle speaking and they’re getting dragged for it. Tf do you people want? He really doesn’t have anything to gain from this.. if anything he would lose connections.

Archived