Billy the make up artist implies Britney reached out to him

MyahJeanSpears

He's been liking comments confirming it was Britney. Do we believe him? Or is it the same "Britney" texting Jason?

If so, this means Britney is paying attention to the movement. Could it be she's on Exhale in 2020? :enigma:

The fact that Britney seems to be silently reaching out to people if we are to believe Billy, means that I think some sort of change might be coming sooner than we think. Fingers crossed!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to believe anymore... If it is true then would they (or she) be in trouble because of this post? Why post this and not keep it private and just show support? Really don't wanna throw stones and like I've said before, good he's putting his face out there so we can hold him accountable if anything he says turn out to be proven false.

So with that being said... HOLD ON MOTHER WE ARE COMING TO SAVE YOU :messbye::scalped:

I think he's kind and is genuinely concerned for Britney. 

Whether he's just doing this for clout or for Britney, he's contributing a lot for the #FreeBritney movement. 

We need people like him, people who actually worked with Britney and can be witnesses. The #FreeBritney movement will be stronger with people like him who can attest to the evilness of Lou and Papa Jamie. :yaknow:

• Content Curators
30 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

I think he's kind and is genuinely concerned for Britney. 

Whether he's just doing this for clout or for Britney, he's contributing a lot for the #FreeBritney movement. 

We need people like him, people who actually worked with Britney and can be witnesses. The #FreeBritney movement will be stronger with people like him who can attest to the evilness of Lou and Papa Jamie. :yaknow:

Britney army has trust issues (well with good reason since Britney’s surrounded by snakes) but I have faith in him, we just need to be more open

9 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

I didn’t understand, can  someone please explain? (Translate issues) 

Ele disse que recebeu uma mensagem que dizia que, do mesmo jeito que ele vê um certo alguém, essa pessoa também vê ele de volta e vê o que ele tá fazendo. Tipo, se foi ela mesmo, foi um recadinho do tipo: estou notando seus esforços, obrigada

It's way more believable she reached out to him rather than Jason.

She doesn't see Jason ever since 2004 probably lmao. Billy isn't actually struggling. Britney is reaching out to Amber Lynn. Billy was in contact with Britney after the cship so he must be more in the know regarding the channels to reach out.

Talking of reaching out to Amber Lynn made me realize just now that something else is more believable now too. Remember the Lamby guy on Twitter? Apparently Britney was reaching out to Graciella as well.

26 minutes ago, Felinist said:

Ele disse que recebeu uma mensagem que dizia que, do mesmo jeito que ele vê um certo alguém, essa pessoa também vê ele de volta e vê o que ele tá fazendo. Tipo, se foi ela mesmo, foi um recadinho do tipo: estou notando seus esforços, obrigada

Obg amore 🌹🌹🌹

Maybe now I can forgive him for his atrocious work in 2012. He had Britney walking around looking 46 years old when she was barely 30 with that horrible make up (and clothes, and some hairstyles that scream 46 year old soccer mum with $8 dress). Her worst make up artist/stylist of all time and no one can change my mind. But nice that he’s part of #FreeBritney!

Archived