Ariana Grande co-wrote BLACKPINK and Selena Gomez's new song "Ice Cream"

• Leader

ari-bp.jpg.b99d54d5313b93312d4819c10a7579be.jpgAriana Grande co-wrote BLACKPINK's new song with Selena Gomez, "Ice Cream," out August 28th.

She posted the announcement as an Insta-story and said:

"proud of the squad and so excited for this," she wrote. "So much love for this team and these ladies."

Ariana co-wrote "Ice Cream" alongside frequent collaborators Tommy Brown, Victoria Monet and Official Mr.Franks. They worked with Ariana on Thank U, Next.

Wonder if Ari gave BP and Selena a TU,N reject :jj: 

It's gonna smash though I just know it. 

But... why didn't Ari sing on it :badthoughts:

Ef9fSB1VAAAZNU8?format=jpg&name=large

Related:

• Like 1

I'm so dissapointed right now!!!!

Most, if not all, BP tracks were written and produced by Teddy Park, Danny Chung, R. Tee and 24. They made BP huge and gave them their unique KPOP sound. Why change that? 

Why the **** is Ari and her team involved now?
What's the result? A random pop sound we hear everday? :girlbye:

I was super excited but they can keep it now :trash:

• Love 3
9 hours ago, WJe said:

I'm so dissapointed right now!!!!

Most, if not all, BP tracks were written and produced by Teddy Park, Danny Chung, R. Tee and 24. They made BP huge and gave them their unique KPOP sound. Why change that? 

Why the **** is Ari and her team involved now?
What's the result? A random pop sound we hear everday? :girlbye:

I was super excited but they can keep it now :trash:

But bekuh boom worked on this too. She’s worked on a lot of BP hits so don’t lose your excitement :jj:

22 hours ago, WJe said:

You're the first person I've seen have this opinion.

(U wonder if YG has seen how many complaints there have been to get Teddy out of the studio because they claim his beats are getting too similar)

Personally, I don't want another "How You Like that" or another "Kill This Love", DDU-DU DDU-DU did it's job and did it well. Let it go, Teddy. :howiroll:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block