Photo Sean Preston liked

MadameFreedom

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

And I noticed that Jayden follows a lot of accounts about Britney that discuss Free Britney staff! 

Really? Which ones? I didnt know that. I know Preston used to follow one Brazilian Britney account but I think he unfollowed a while ago. 

30 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Thank you for posting. I have a habit of opening the account of some friends of Preston to see what he likes, and he hasn't liked anything for about 2 weeks. I started to find the behavior strange. But he liked it 3 days ago so he keeps logging into his account even without posting anything. He and his brother watch our Free Britney posts.

I remember that #FreeBritney posted that Preston liked even tho he wasnt tagged on it :mcry: so I also had the impression he was always looking some accounts. Remember when some fans were pissed off bc some fan said Jayden watched his story about FreeBritney last year? The guy said he never tagged Jayden so he thinks he was probably looking a hashtag about Britney. 

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I remember that #FreeBritney posted that Preston liked even tho he wasnt tagged on it :mcry: so I also had the impression he was always looking some accounts. Remember when some fans were pissed off bc some fan said Jayden watched his story about FreeBritney last year? The guy said he never tagged Jayden so he thinks he was probably looking a hashtag about Britney. 

Yep, Jayden viewed # FreeBritney stories this week. Same story when he posted the boycott The Zone, the person said didnot ask for or mention him at any time.

3 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Yep, Jayden viewed # FreeBritney stories this week. Same story when he posted the boycott The Zone, the person said didnot ask for or mention him at any time.

Really? Do u know which account it was? 

Just now, Danielle1987 said:

Not doubting, just wondering, how do we know this is actually SP’s account?

Yes, it's his account. His brother Kaleb always tag him in pictures for example.

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Really? Do u know which account it was? 

Which account did he see the #?

2 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Yes, it's his account. His brother Kaleb always tag him in pictures for example.

Which account did he see the #?

Yes, which account he saw the story. Did the person who owns the account posted smt about? 

11 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Not doubting, just wondering, how do we know this is actually SP’s account?

Kevin, his wife, his other son, his ex wife all of them follow this account. Also he posted new/exclusive pics of him with his friends last year. 

Archived