Photo Sean Preston liked

MadameFreedom

Guys I was just scrolling down Instagram and this is a photo that Sean Preston liked recently(as it was posted 3 days ago) :

It is very cute and I really hope this two boys know how much their mom loves them and how much she has sacrificed for them and that they are most likely the main reason why at some point she became compliant with conservatorship. 

And I really hope for a happy ending for this small family(Britney,her boys and Lynne). 

In the same time I hope for Britney to have another one baby after conservatorship, even if it be Sam's baby. She really should experience motherhood without conservatorship, without a fear of losing babies. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww, it's cute. They're in a very difficult age, when you start getting rebellious against your parents, reality and circunstances. I'm really happy that Britney's kids seem to love her in a very genuine way and they know what's going on. They're the biggest victims along with Britney of all these circunstances. 

Omg this picture is:

- Too cute :nonono:

- Awesome :sobbing:

- Perfect angle of the take

- Both are smiling, look at how Britney look at her little boy, she is so proud of him

Of course Britney love them more than herself, she is a mother after all, she deserves to spend more time with her kids, it’s one of the most important thing for her.

7 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

sad wendy williams GIF

My heart dude...she loves her boys soo much. How long has it been since she went 30/70 with K-Fed?? 

I think since late 2018 and sadly its probably 10/90.

1 hour ago, MadameFreedom said:

Guys I was just scrolling down Instagram and this is a photo that Sean Preston liked recently(as it was posted 3 days ago) :

It is very cute and I really hope this two boys know how much their mom loves them and how much she has sacrificed for them and that they are most likely the main reason why at some point she became compliant with conservatorship. 

And I really hope for a happy ending for this small family(Britney,her boys and Lynne). 

In the same time I hope for Britney to have another one baby after conservatorship, even if it be Sam's baby. She really should experience motherhood without conservatorship, without a fear of losing babies. 

Thank you for posting. I have a habit of opening the account of some friends of Preston to see what he likes, and he hasn't liked anything for about 2 weeks. I started to find the behavior strange. But he liked it 3 days ago so he keeps logging into his account even without posting anything. He and his brother watch our Free Britney posts.

Archived