Jordan Miller Appreciation Thread

MyahJeanSpears

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @Jordan Millerfor all the hardwork throughout the years.

I think the first time I came here was the day the Toxic music video was released from what I remember. I was in highschool. Then I had few accounts, forgot many passwords and almost never commented even though I've been visiting this Web site almost every day, if not everyday.. If not couple of times a day 😂

I've got so many memories of Exhale, mostly laughing out loud while reading. This community is hillarious and Jordan did an amazing job building all this and keeping it all together. So after all those years, thank you. 

Few memories are coming to my mind now like the first time I visited the US and I needed to know where Britney was in case I could see her (🙄😅 I was young) and I went to a cyber café in Time square, NY, to check exhale and I remember I was so shocked cuz Someday video came out of nowhere and I couldn't beleive it and She was pregnant. I remember being here when Gimme more was released, an iconic moment of my life... And when people here couldn't beleive the gimme more video was the final cut.. And the performance !! I mean I need to stop...but I had so many memories of this community and as time went by I feel like we're fans of Britney but breatheheavy is a part of her story now and somehow we ended up being also fan of this place.. All thanks to Jordan so yeah thanx man 😉

I have a lot of respect for Jordan Miller. He never let anyone buy him. Even if the page is not perfect and there are actually a thousand threads on the same topic. Exhale is basically the only surviving Britney fansite that every fan worldwide knows and uses. If this fansite dies, Britney's career will be over too.

I defended him in other threads . But later couldn't make out his stance. As Britney fans we all directly hate her team including Lou and anything we can find or hold against them (.mp3) to destroy them is great. :tina:

I do give credit to him he's afterall the one responsible for this site's creation. But idk recently it just seems weird.  He was so against the conservatorship infact he was the ONLY one saying how horrible it would be when it was placed. Maybe jamie spears seriously threatened him? :tina:

He's as silent as Britney . Jordan speak up gorl .... wear yellow in your next post if you're in danger :squint:

#FreeJordan :howdareyou:

Exhale has always been a place to discuss Britney, and we have always been anti-conservatorship. I’m thankful to Jordan for building a community of people with just as much love and admiration for Britney as I. 

Things weren’t looking great for a few years after the transition to a pop forum, however a lot of members didn’t realise that this is also his livelihood, it’s his income, it’s his business. Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet instead of thinking ‘What if?’.

I for one am so proud of the evolution of Breatheavy and can’t wait to be a member for another 8 years! 

Been around since 2007, and tho I call it Exhell, it's not neccesarry Jordans fault. He can't control those wild lions on here, peeing where they want to..
We are almost same age or so I think, so I think it's cool you have been open to where you wanan go with your personal life, and I wish you the best.

It's great it's still as good as it is <3 

I guess he's okay, but I can't forget he forcefully redirected the entire community from the old Exhale to a new broken forum that no one asked for with Britney's court date being close and even hided the #FreeBritney thread so we couldn't even read it. Sorry, not the vibe.

Archived