Jordan Miller Appreciation Thread

MyahJeanSpears

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened? Negativity? 

I really appreciate Jordan's work. He's been working on this site for thousands years now, and he was vocal about the c-ship when we all were delusional as ****. I'm sorry Jordan, I didn't see the light in the moment. No, but for real, we should appreciate the guy even more because he deserves it, at this point.:)

This site is great and brings together a huge number of very interesting people and the most loyal fans of Britney. Of course, it is a huge effort to create such a community, for this I Express my respect to Jordan. The only downside is that my previous profile was blocked, and I didn't understand why. I wrote in the topic about some Russian singer the word ahaha and immediately blocked me. It was very painful and insulting. Therefore, I have a dual attitude to Jordan and I am still afraid to write on this forum. And then suddenly again block it is unclear why. I honestly do not understand why the word ahaha led to blocking, what is so terrible and dangerous about it, what rule did I break? Excuse me 

Tired Work GIF by TV Land

I've been visiting the site for 11 years and haven't ever been able to leave, not that I ever have wanted to. I couldn't be more grateful for it being such a staple in my life and for having the opportunity to start working with Jordan and the rest of the team since earlier this year. I love the direction Exhale is now taking, and I can't wait to see where it goes next.

Thank you @Jordan Miller and thank you Exhale community. I love you all :bigkiss:

Thank you Jordan! This site is my favorite escape from real life. You've always been honest and transparent about the site and it been so cool experiencing all the new eras its been through.

We are the perfect delusional family and you're the glue that holds us all together. I'm happy you are finally finding your rythm with it and hope it brings youre life so much more success and happiness!

Thank you Jordan for all of your hard work! I’ve been visiting since 2011 and an Exhaler since January 2012 which is crazy. So many meltdowns, memories etc. and I’ve spoken to so many people on here from all over the world who love Britney just as much as I do.

And recently, we’ve had some great discussions about other artists too and even non-music topics. I think despite the **** that’s going on in the world, this has been a pretty good year for Exhale and it’s great to see it so busy and active! Thank you :hugs: 

Thank you for building all this huge community for us. It's cool that people may or may not agree with you (and sometimes drag the hell out of you) but this is still a safe place for us to discuss delicate subjects and this is admirable. Also the amount of work you have put into this is incredible!! I feel grateful to have this place to laugh and write essays about my fave person ever besides me, Britney!!!

Thank uuuu!!! And if you ever come to Brazil call me :awkblink: bye

Jordan has done great things for Britney's fandom and Britney herself for sure! Shame Jamie went after him one time... He was standing up for Brit then, and he still is. And I'm glad some actions were taken to restore some moderation in the forum and keep certain bullies away.

Thank you Jordan for everything you're doing!

3 hours ago, Baby Oops said:

This site is great and brings together a huge number of very interesting people and the most loyal fans of Britney. Of course, it is a huge effort to create such a community, for this I Express my respect to Jordan. The only downside is that my previous profile was blocked, and I didn't understand why. I wrote in the topic about some Russian singer the word ahaha and immediately blocked me. It was very painful and insulting. Therefore, I have a dual attitude to Jordan and I am still afraid to write on this forum. And then suddenly again block it is unclear why. I honestly do not understand why the word ahaha led to blocking, what is so terrible and dangerous about it, what rule did I break? Excuse me 

Tired Work GIF by TV Land

Mmm... When did that happen? Maybe it was one of the mods on duty at the time.

This is actually really awesome.

MAD respect for you @Jordan Miller

Plenty of love and appreciation too. 
I’ve been visiting Breatheheavy for over 15 years now, which blows my mind.

:blast::mcry:

For the time being, I’m actually no longer active on social media. No Facebook, no instagram. But I can’t let go of exhale. Instead I upgraded to Plus. :haha:

This is my one exception, because I’m so in love with this community, and there’s honestly just nothing else like it, ANYWHERE  :meryl:

Thank you for all of your hard work ☺️🙏

And thank you everyone for being so ridiculous and amazing and making me laugh every day. 💜

@Jordan Miller Jordan, sometimes I don't agree with you (and it's fine) but that doesn't mean I'm not grateful for this amazing place you created and the things you tried to improved it. Thanks to Exhale we all get closer to Britney's topics, help grew the #FreeBritney movement, among others things... Also, many met people who became their friends or something ;)

You should be proud of all you created in this community. :sendinglove:

Archived