Jordan Miller Appreciation Thread

MyahJeanSpears

Since we've all witnessed the amount of negativity that has been thrown in Jordan's direction this week, I thought we would make a thread celebrating the dude who created this site and the reason we are all able to comment, interact, and gossip about our favorite Queen B.

Lets use a Britney icon or GIF to show how we feel about the man himself. The first person to say #FreeBritney, the one who has been behind many Britmas eves, and the one who is constantly trying to improve the BH/Exhale experience & interface for the fans. 

Britney Spears Thank You GIF

Let's show @Jordan Miller some love and appreciation for being the first to be vocal about our Queen's freedom!

britney spears beyonce GIF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sendinglove: I have been lurking here for years but with all the recent cship drama I have decided to become an active poster, too. I appreciate Jordan for having questioned the Cship back when it wasn't the popular thing to and of course for always giving us this platform to discuss Britney.

I know I've said this a gazillion times already but breatheheavy has been a safe heaven to me for 10 years already. :mcry:

For that, I'll always be grateful to Jordan for all his hardwork and effort for BH. :hugs:

Thank you to my old exhale friends ( who prob forgets my existence already) for making my 2011-2014 really awesome and to my new friends here, I love you. :crying1:

Please stop fighting guys, I love everyone here. :wontcry: ( Well, except for those who are pro c-ship. )

I've visited this place since 2006/2007 and it's been a great place for escapism. A place to talk about our mutual interests (Britney), our lives, pop culture, everything!

This place is amazing and I can't wait to see it grow even more! You've got me absolutely addicted to this place again, like the good old days! It's great to see how lively and active this place is :) it's also nice to you be more involved and interactive with the members!

I think people do need to be more respectful toward Jordan - there is no need for the endless cycles of hate.

THANK YOU @Jordan Miller :hugs:

I recently created my account here but I have been visiting exhale since 2016 and I have read so many bad and hateful comments towards Jordan that would make anyone give up on this website... but he never did.

It is always easier to attack someone who actually does something! Usually the ones attacking are just nobodies in life!

You go, man :awyeah:

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I've visited this place since 2006/2007 and it's been a great place for escapism. A place to talk about our mutual interests (Britney), our lives, pop culture, everything!

This place is amazing and I can't wait to see it grow even more! You've got me absolutely addicted to this place again, like the good old days! It's great to see how lively and active this place is :) it's also nice to you be more involved and interactive with the members!

I think people do need to be more respectful toward Jordan - there is no need for the endless cycles of hate.

THANK YOU @Jordan Miller :hugs:

I couldn’t agree with you more. 

• Leader
5 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I’d hit it in the front or the back. To me, that’s the ultimate compliment. 

But seriously, I’ve been following BH for a long time and I put my money in it for a reason. I’m ready to rock a mask.

:omggg:

Haha omg. And thank you!! I appreciate that. We are still working on the masks. My fault. I didn't LOVE the first design that I previewed. It didn't feel special enough to me and I dont' want to put something out I don't absolutely love. 🙏 

Archived