Did you guys see this from Loucifer's secret account?

feo

so infuriating. That woman is pure evil

This is from the same insta account that was trying to defend Loucifer and her business as it it wasn't herself...

The comments from that account are in this video.

Loucifer is taunting us by using the dame flower, Britney's tattoo and the color yellow. Let's use our rage to focus us even more on spreading the word of what she is doing to Britney. Post on social media and tag the media, her clients etc. Let her be known as an lgbt abuser and corrupt woman that drained Britney's charity and funneled that money to her ministries of torture.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I think it's someone trolling... not saying she wouldn't do this kind of thing but we have no proof. let's stick to the facts :nynod:

You should see the comments this account was posting under that freebritneyla video. It more than likely was someone related to Loucifer or her business. I think it is beyond just speculation.

And I agree about sticking to the facts, but this sort of stuff just motivates me to keep fighting the good fight.  Loucifer and her minions are evil.

3 minutes ago, feo said:

You should see the comments this account was posting under that freebritneyla video. It more than likely was someone related to Loucifer or her business. I think it is beyond just speculation.

And I agree about sticking to the facts, but this sort of stuff just motivates me to keep fighting the good fight.  Loucifer and her minions are evil.

I agree with you because I was being harassed by 2 very sus accounts on Instagram for getting top comment with 4,000 likes under an E! News post about Britney's dad(I was shading him with class :clicktina:) and whoever was on the other end was taking me bashing team con VERY personal. We have to remember Lou is not a celebrity...she has no fans. She does, however have money and more than likely paid minions out to make her look good. Also let's not forget she herself can't resist freaking out on her own social medias. I was also in the live chat when that person in your original post was sounding a lot like Lou. Blahblah defamation yadda yadda. lol

Just now, Karmickiss said:

I agree with you because I was being harassed by 2 very sus accounts on Instagram for getting top comment with 4,000 likes under an E! News post about Britney's dad(I was shading him with class :clicktina:) and whoever was on the other end was taking me bashing team con VERY personal. We have to remember Lou is not a celebrity...she has no fans. She does, however have money and more than likely paid minions out to make her look good. Also let's not forget she herself can't resist freaking out on her own social medias. I was also in the live chat when that person in your original post was sounding a lot like Lou. Blahblah defamation yadda yadda. lol

The thing is I don't think she would be that obvious to be using emojis, the same keywords and catchphrases, etc. I don't think she's a stupid woman. So why would she be sloppy? I think its a bored troll.

I just think she's showing all the signs of acting irrational when she's angry, and she's been freaking out. I mean the lady who put "I hate humans" had "lover of people" in her bio  :jl:  she even commented under a girl's post the other day her username is dismantlethematrix on IG I believe and she was flipping out at her under her real account. Lou, IMO, is watching what everyone is saying about her even smallish accounts she is THAT pissed at people digging into her shady business. She is keeping up with the whole Free Britney movement so much so that she probably gets triggered often. I'm not saying it's not possible for a troll to exist but Lou is definitely stalking these pages that call her out and reacting to it.

2 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

Do not give her the satisfaction of a reaction ignore the ***** 

This.  This applies to any self-seeking attention people, especially on the internet.  Just ignore them.  That actually kills them more than actually giving them a reaction ;) 

Archived