Andrew Wallet consents to return as co-conservator of Britney's estate with Jamie. Update: Britney will attend the next hearing

ARRRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!  How many stupid twists and turns will this case go through?  Everyone is literally out to control her and making this way complicated than it needs to be.  I won't be surprised if this pushes the hearing yet again.

10 hours ago, Chester said:

Why does this feel like I’m witnessing something that years later could end up as a massive corruption documentary on Netflix or something.

RIGHT??? And the sad thing about that is if even Britney does eventually get free and actually wants to tell this story, I'm sure Netflix or whoever's producing it will screw her over as well by making money off her.   She'll have to go an independent route and go through people she can actually trust, but does she even know who she can trust anymore? It's been so many years since she's actually had a say in anything.

• Like 2

So he resigned saying smth like incredible harm for Britney. But now Jamie wants him back. I am just speechless. Her father really needs help. Maybe even cship. Cause honestly this circus is even painful to observe. How Britney is handling it ffs. Will this nightmare ever end:jeanluc:

7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Can someone explain whats happened? 

As I understood it, britney/ignham had until September to make their case, and until October to form an argument.

If Jamie contests any of it, it goes to trial.

Following the motion Ingham filed the other day the judge has authorised Ingham to proceed and file a petition which presumably will give more detail and set forward the reasons why Ingham/Britney want Jamie removed entirely. He has until Sept 18th to file the petition and team CON have until 2nd Oct to file any objections to the petition. It will then be discussed at the hearing on 14th Oct. Hopefully we will have sight of the petition as Ingham/Britney said not eveything needs to he sealed and they want more transparency. 

Andrew Wallet has simply advised the court that he is willing to come back and be co-conservator alongside Jamie. The judge hasn't approved this. It seems like a desperate move by Jamie as the cracks are beginning to show and we've had the first major move by Britney in 12 years of this mess. Also, Wallet stated last year that irreparable harm would come to Britney if his resignation wasn't accepted so wtf has happened that it's now fine and dandy for him to come back? Shady as hell. Any good judge would question this but I have my doubts about her Judge. 

And again please correct me if I'm wrong, I just go with the info I get from lawyersforbritney 😂

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Following the motion Ingham filed the other day the judge has authorised Ingham to proceed and file a petition which presumably will give more detail and set forward the reasons why Ingham/Britney want Jamie removed entirely. He has until Sept 18th to file the petition and team CON have until 2nd Oct to file any objections to the petition. It will then be discussed at the hearing on 14th Oct. Hopefully we will have sight of the petition as Ingham/Britney said not eveything needs to he sealed and they want more transparency. 

Andrew Wallet has simply advised the court that he is willing to come back and be co-conservator alongside Jamie. The judge hasn't approved this. It seems like a desperate move by Jamie as the cracks are beginning to show and we've had the first major move by Britney in 12 years of this mess. Also, Wallet stated last year that irreparable harm would come to Britney if his resignation wasn't accepted so wtf has happened that it's now fine and dandy for him to come back? Shady as hell. Any good judge would question this but I have my doubts about her Judge. 

And again please correct me if I'm wrong, I just go with the info I get from lawyersforbritney 😂

Britney wants us to know exactly why she’s petitioning to have him removed. Once those court documents are released, and the media can see what Jamie is really like, surely it’ll be massive news? 

• Like 6
On 8/22/2020 at 5:37 AM, MM0219 said:

It is really shady. Filing to be removed using language like that and then wanting to return sounds like a leech if ever there was one.  This is also the same guy who wanted her conservatorship to be a hybrid business. A CONSERVATORSHIP TO HANDLE A DISABLED PERSON ... to be seen as A BUSINESS.  I’m sorry, but Jamie and Lou are completely deranged.

On 8/21/2020 at 3:49 AM, enAC said:

Britney will attend the next hearing Screenshot_20200820-223321_Instagram.jpghttps://instagram.com/stories/lawyersforbritney/2380292413615149199?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=7zi534vv40w1

09/16/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Appointment Hearing - Conservator

09/16/2020 at 9:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing

Im sure she Will not atend. Something is gonna happen, so she dosent show up. Everytime we believe Something and hoping,  Something Happens. Maybe im beeing a downer, but she Will probaly not atend. 

• Like 2