Andrew Wallet consents to return as co-conservator of Britney's estate with Jamie. Update: Britney will attend the next hearing

2 minutes ago, enAC said:

this is great, this is how it always should've been (of course there would've never been any conservatorship in the first place, but in the worst scenario, at least Britney should've had a saying in who should be the conservator)

as I said on the other post, the hearing was scheduled for September

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney: I don't want my dad in charge. Keep the court-appointed lady in charge.

Judge: Let's not only keep your dad in charge, let's bring back the dude who QUIT the job last year, too!

:umwtf:

it's yet to be decided in the next hearing. That was Jamie's side nominated person, but Britney's side must have someone else.

The next hearing is to decide that, and it's happening next month.

According to the latest documents, Britney is supposedly attending.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

This is starting to get very dark and concerning. I actually cannot believe this is her life. It’s like a movie. I hate putting this in the universe, but, if Jamie is really planning to fight this and ends up winning, I fear he will have to live with the consequences. As a human, I don’t know how much Britney will be able to take. I fear she will end up taking her life. This is all become too much. 
on the flip side, this is more proof that the next step is her petitioning to dissolve it. What better way to shut up the freebritney movement than to rehire the man who supposedly blew the lid on this whole thing? 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Because EVERYTHING was calculated from the get go. Jamie's health "struggles" basically has given them time to assign what's next. The movement seemed to not help AT ALL either since they've removed her dad and now a legal rep is incharge. It's really over for her there's no way out. And before anyone downvote me and tell me im wrong explain how is she going to free herself? She's literally hitting 40 within 2 years and is unwilling to work yet this happens. 

Lou Taylor wasn't playing when she said through that account " she'll never be free and you won't get music" . 

Im so sad Im losing my hopes as well. She will be 40 in less than 1 year and 4 months. I dont really think anyone is helping around her. I dont know how she copes with all this **** if even her kids she barely sees nowadays. I think that even If she records smt and tells Preston to share saying she has been abused, manipulated, lied to, they would say shes crazy and would use that against her to say thats why she needs a cship. I fear theres really no way out and they wont let Britney ever be free. They wont let go off her money, power and control they have over her. They probably also fear she will sue them all If she ever gets out. I cant believe the life of that sweet beautiful 16 years old I first saw back in late 98 ended up like this. The girl that wanted to be famous and succesful to help her parents out like she always did since she was a child. That she will have to pay with her life, money and freedom the rest of her life bc of some mistakes she made in her mid 20s and they will continue to use that forever while they do nothing to help her get back on her own someday. I cant believe how awful everyone around her and her family are. She didnt deserve any of this. I really hoped that 3 years from now or so she would be free, happy, independent and have the girl she always wanted to. That she would finally live her life as she wanted to and have the peace she always deserved. That she would be a full time mom like she couldnt be to Preston and Jayden. What they are doing to her is beyond cruel and I cant believe no one is helping her, that nothing can be done. Im ******* dramatic rn Ik but Britney really became a victim of her success, fame and fortune. With her ****ed up family, she would have been happier If she never made it. Im so ******* tired of all this, I just imagine how she must feel having to put up with all these ****ers for these past 12 years and probably many more to come. 

Guys, I am so sad. I feel defeated...Damn, this is hard to read. I’m sorry to say this, but I hope he dies. He’s an evil monster in the body of a human. He deserves to rot in hell and to never experience happiness in his life. How can a dad do this to his daughter? He’s a scumbag and a rotten piece of ****. He’s nothing but trash and he deserves to rot in hell.

• Love 7

Lawyers for Britney did an update on this. Judge hasn’t approved this. All this says is Wallet is willing to return. Ingram/Britney has her own request for financial conservatorship so the judge may grant Britney’s request or it’ll at least have greater consideration than what Jamie wants especially since Britney wants her dad completely removed. That’s my understanding.

• Like 1