Victoria Justice is making a return to music

Victoria Justice is making a return to music! 

Update: 

Victoria Has Officially Filmed The Music Video For Her Upcoming Single!  As Seen On Her Instagram, The Former Starlet Of ‘Zoey 101’ & ‘Victorious’ Fame, Has Filmed Her The Video!  She Posts In The Caption That Shes Been “Working On Something Fun” And “Can’t Wait For Us The Hear It”.  I Can’t Wait To Hear What She Has Instore For Us.  
Are Y’all Ready For 2020 To Be The Year Of Victoria?  

Earlier: 

The former Nickelodeon star who broke into music stardom with her 2011 hits “Freak The Freak Out”,  “Best FriendsBrother", & “Beggin’ on Your Knees.” All of which are certified bops.  

It appears that justice might be making a jazz or soul flavoured track, she pictured with a saxophonist in the studio.  Or maybe she will go the tropical pop (she confirmed two tracks of which were recorded and written with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels, the masterminds behind Britney Spears' 2016 album ‘Glory’). Or maybe will return to her pop roots.  

Last year, Victoria confirmed her new album would be available in 2020.  This will be her first official release of new music since 2014’s ‘
Gold’.  

Ladies, are you ready for some bops from Victoria?  Or would you rather stick to Ariana?  :demi:

Personally, I would love to see what she’ll do with this music, I will be streaming.  

What does everyone think?  Should VJ do this?  

Her Instagram story also shows her in the studio.vj.jpg.c220ebf1b3a0355f0cfb1408792f3ff1.jpg
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block