Would you guys want Ivan Taback to replace Jamie as the conservator of Britney's estate?

Catalin

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

He had to request it for Britney. Why would court consider him otherwise in the first place ?

Where does it say the court are specifically requesting Ivan? Just trying to face check the minefield that is her conservatorship. So much misinformation spreads rapidly, the caption reads that 'lawyersforbritney' would like to see Ivan instated as the conservatorship of the estate. All Sam has done is request that SOMEONE other than Jamie takes over.

31 minutes ago, Catalin said:

What's happening with Sam? :orangu: Why this change of heart all of sudden? :jl:

He wants to throw Jamie under the buss and cover his ***. Why? because he knows the conservatorship is a lyosing game he no longer wants to play. People will blame the father and they will act like they knew nothing.

46 minutes ago, Catalin said:

What's happening with Sam? :orangu: Why this change of heart all of sudden? :jl:

I've been wondering... and I don't want to be that person but it seems like Ingham has been always team CON and feels like he is acting in Britney's best interest but I feel like they are making it look like that and if Jaime is ever replaced they will suggest someone that is on Team CON payroll. Dunno, this change from Ingham is tooo sudden... :hillary:

I don't buy it

9 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Misleading title tbh :yaknow:

Ingham didnt requested Ivan in behalf of Britney, thats just lawyersforbritney suggesting Ivan cause Britney hired him before the conservatorship took place.

Change the title luv so we can have a more accurate discussion and praise/investigate Mr. Daddy Ivan :straddle:

Done. :)

If the person ain’t crooked, then I’d be good with whoever it is, as for the switcheroo with Ingham, he’s already got a red flag attached to him due to the Casey Kasem accusation, he most likely realizes this ship is sinking, sees the fans are relentless, lol, meaning this movement ain’t going away, so it works out better for him to be on Britney’s side.

Archived