Jamie is obsessed with Britney not money

Slave4yew

This isn’t about money anymore in my opinion. The man has saved and made more than enough money the past 12 years. He could go retire off on some ranch in Louisiana and never worry about a dime if he wanted. Jamie is a man who is obsessed with keeping his daughter on a tight leash. He’s obsessed with still telling her what she can and can’t do. He won’t let her go. The fact that he still wants to tell his almost 40 year old daughter what to do. Disgusting. He’s a creep and needs prison. I can’t wait for Britney to cut him tf off and dump him in the Louisiana river. Thoughts?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it’s not normal. No good parent wants to control their child like this, unless your child was dating someone abusive there’s no reason you’d want to be so involved about their romantic life when they’re near 40, really gross and abnormal. His obsession with controlling his adult daughter is absolutely sick.

3 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Yeah, it’s not normal. No good parent wants to control their child like this, unless your child was dating someone abusive there’s no reason you’d want to be so involved about their romantic life when they’re near 40, really gross and abnormal. His obsession with controlling his adult daughter is absolutely sick.

This would scare off any guy who walks into her life. He’s a sick man. 

4 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

What if that's why he's fighting so hard because he's scared that when he is out she will expose him and he will go to jail? :sobbing:

I've thought about this too. I mean who knows what he used to do or let happen to her in his drunken state when he was an alcoholic. And I've heard way too many stories about weak complicit mothers who let bad things happen to their children to protect their husbands. 

Idk, i feel like this goes deeper than when the CONservatorship started.

3 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

I've thought about this too. I mean who knows what he used to do or let happen to her in his drunken state when he was an alcoholic. And I've heard way too many stories about weak complicit mothers who let bad things happen to their children to protect their husbands. 

Idk, i feel like this goes deeper than when the CONservatorship started.

It definitely goes deeper. You can tell they have a lot of family secrets that will never hash out. He obviously has done some bad things for her to resent him. I believe Britney will come out with the truth when she removes him. 

This is NOT normal. The fact that health-wise he is unwell, and there is retraining order against him being around Britney's children(his grandchildren) is reason enough to step down. Something about him isn't right.  I really hate to think like this, but with this behavior I, am starting to seriously get worried about Britney's safety right now. I just feel he can do something ludicrous when he looses his power(people like him go CRAZY when that happens) 

I am going to be praying for Britney's safety and her mental health throughout all of this. This just isnt right!!!! 

I mean, of course there is smth fishy about him. But we cant also deny the fact that he created several shell companies, made deals, contracts and built financial relationships using Britney's money/brand. But its not just Jamie, is Jamie and all the vultures that come with him like Lou, Larry, his lawyers, doctors he pays to deem Britney unfit to live on her own and other players unknown to the public yet. It is a whole mafia and Jamie is their face, if he loses control over Britney everyone on his end will stop profiting from this conservatorship. That of course is dangerous to him, so he is/they are for sure scared and will do everything to not let her go :sickofu:

Thats why a criminal investigation should be made in the shadows, cause there are a lot of hears and says from ilegal activities. This whole conservatorship was planned and executed by very known suspicious people. The FBI would be just perfect for this :byesmoke:

Jamie is scared cause if Britney wins and have a bank or financial expert by her side, they can dig and discover a lot of things from this 12 years as soon as he passes the baton. They can all go to jail if there are major ilegal findings :NYsassy:

I think Jaime tried to make up for lost time. He was an absent father and an alcoholic throughout Britney’s childhood, and for the past 12 years found a way to “redeem” himself as a father by having her under his control and telling her what to do. That was something he never did when Brit was younger, and in his mind he probably feels like a good father now cause he did it for this long. 

1 hour ago, Politik said:

I think Jaime tried to make up for lost time. He was an absent father and an alcoholic throughout Britney’s childhood, and for the past 12 years found a way to “redeem” himself as a father by having her under his control and telling her what to do. That was something he never did when Brit was younger, and in his mind he probably feels like a good father now cause he did it for this long. 

They have no relationship though. 

In my opinion I think this has given him a sense of worth and control in his own life. I think his life fell apart and the drinking spiraled out of hand so in a weird and unhealthy way it’s like a sense of therapy. He probably feels more valuable as a human being and father. It gives him a sense of control as he can’t always control his drinking. That’s personal and deep but I’ve always thought that was the root of it. 

This family is such a mess. They'd rather spend Britney earned money on court lawyers fees etc than really negotiate within the family. I mean if they really care about so called family bussiness maybe they should stop spending money on cship proceedings. Is it really financially good for Britneys fortune to be torn apart than being in the family. Nobody says they shouldn't hire lawyers and professionals for financial aspects but really they spend her money on court and lawyers for 12 years now. R they really so dumb? then they all need to be in the cship not only Britney Or is it really benefits bussiness. Do they have to pay less taxes or that? otherwise it really feels they can't count money at all. And Jamie is been conservator of the estate too. That the h he is been doing all this time. 

Archived