Can y'all imagine if Jason Alexander is getting catfished by a gay pretending to be Britney?

MyahJeanSpears

:duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

He says he talked to Britney last night via text. What if the reason that he showed up to the courthouse is because "Britney" told him to go? 

:airpls::airpls::airpls::airpls::airpls:

This entire time he's been claiming he's been in contact with her. What if there's a fake stan out there with a fake Britney Facebook account that has been texting him for months/years? He is dumb enough to believe it. All that **** about her getting out of the conservatorship and dropping "The Original Doll" album sounds like a stan's fantasy. Homeboy is convinced that Britney is still interested in him. Whoever is texting him has probably convinced him to send **** pics, etc. What if poor Jason Alexander is being Myah Marie'd? 

max joseph catfish GIF by mtv

We need to get Max and Nev involved. This could be the most iconic episode of Catfish ever made. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5567938

I'm 100% convinced this is the case.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Sis alwjfekkdodoskfjg :orangu: 

Sis I am 100% convinced!!!!!! In the livestream somebody asked if it was a phone call the way that he was communicating with her and he responded its through text. I think someone has wayyyy too much time on their hands and has probably been flirting with him to get info/because they're thirsty. This dude is convinced Britney will leave Sam for him. He has said on record today that she is still into him otherwise why would she be reaching out?

Apparently "she" reaches out when she can/sneaks some sort of device to reach out to him. He is most likely having a relationship with a fake Britney. He mentioned in that other podcast a couple of weeks back that he has a girlfriend, and that they're having "issues."

He sounds a bit unstable. I feel like he's most likely emotionally cheating on his gf with this catfish. 

3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

This actually sounds believable :lostney::gloria:

GIRL! The conservatorship is a perfect cover. "My dad won't let me use the phone. I can't FaceTime you. I have to be sneaky to be able to speak with you..." 

"I can't FaceTime you because they might be listening."

He probably thinks he's her white knight! This person probably manipulated him to drive to LA for the hearing!

2 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

GIRL! The conservatorship is a perfect cover. "My dad won't let me use the phone. I can't FaceTime you. I have to be sneaky to be able to speak with you..." 

"I can't FaceTime you because they might be listening."

He probably thinks he's her white knight! This person probably manipulated him to drive to LA for the hearing!

Damn you are really good at this... I'm starting to think that you are the catfisher! :OMGney:

Archived