Info about Britney on set of PCD "When I Grow Up" MV cameo

somuchbetter

10 hours ago, Scrappy said:

True fans would never have supported these things. I'm still angry that despite all the times we knew and could see she wasn't in to it after Circus, and when people like myself were pointing it out during that time too, we were dragged by so-called 'fans' who were more interested in their own enjoyment of Brit and her music than they were her the person. 

but that's a huge dilemma, because despite everything, performing, being onstage was probably the only liberating moments she had during this conservatorship. It's been probably the only moments she's been able to forget at least for an hour and a half about her situation and problems. Except for FFT and the 2018 shows, I think she really enjoyed what she did. Maybe not the M&G's.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we please find out who is this person?? I've been going through her reddit posts and she seems a nice person and is very very active on the site, but still i have no idea who she is.

going through her posts she talked many times about being in the filming industry and styling and she goes as far as styling for Backstreet Boys' "Everybody" video. I'm shook

5 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

Can we please find out who is this person?? I've been going through her reddit posts and she seems a nice person and is very very active on the site, but still i have no idea who she is.

going through her posts she talked many times about being in the filming industry and styling and she goes as far as styling for Backstreet Boys' "Everybody" video. I'm shook

omg :crying4: 

Archived