Info about Britney on set of PCD "When I Grow Up" MV cameo

somuchbetter

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Reading this made me all :crying3: And I can't at her STILL going in to WORK...well probably forced :( But reading this reminds me of a moment from Britney: For The Record where Jamie compares his love of Going Fishing to Britney busting her *** while having mental health issues :smokney2:

As a defender of the arts, he did mean it was as therapeutic as when he fish.. And Britney have said that herself.. Dance is therapy for me.. In the same documentary. She didn't say staring in music videos, interviews, or whatever, but dancing. He was talking about that. 
I do believe the best for him would deff. be to already lock her up back then and never make her perform again. I do not believe he is the one wanting her to work, he just wants to lock her up. I do believe it's Lou who is puushing, as a Brand-manager

11 hours ago, Roger said:

Just look at the overpriced M&G's, she was FORCED to do them and we all know/knew it. As true stans who've been following her every move for the last 12 years, we recollect all these abusive moments that felt fishy, and only realise now how bad things were.

It was right in front of our eyes but we did not want to see the obvious, we always wanted more... More music, more dancing, more promo, more (awkward) photos with her... We needed 12 years to finally do something about it, and I am so proud of us for this movement, but deep inside I think we all benefitted of her to some extent.

True fans would never have supported these things. I'm still angry that despite all the times we knew and could see she wasn't in to it after Circus, and when people like myself were pointing it out during that time too, we were dragged by so-called 'fans' who were more interested in their own enjoyment of Brit and her music than they were her the person. 

I cried reading this... I would not be surprised if this is what really happened.

That is so heartbreaking.  She would have totally slayed that video too.... but as much as I would have loved that, I'm glad she didn't get forced into it.  That just crushes me.  Those were important precious years of motherhood taken away from her.
Now they're teens, so even if she did end up getting more time with them, they probably wouldn't care or want to, at least not as much as they would used to.  So sad.

:crying4:

Y'all believe this?  "you don't really want to be doing this video, do you?"  ????????? :umok:

C'mon guys we know nobody would have the audacity by 2008 when we were all unaware of all the harm the c-ship was doing to her and also her team would obviously be around. She always has a trillion people around her and some even pretend to be her friend, also, Fe ❤️ would probably be there too I imagine. And tbh who is this person? Do we know this name? Is it legit? Please correct me if I'm uneducated and misinformed, but I could make up a story like that in a second :oprah:

4 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Y'all believe this?  "you don't really want to be doing this video, do you?"  ????????? :umok:

C'mon guys we know nobody would have the audacity by 2008 when we were all unaware of all the harm the c-ship was doing to her and also her team would obviously be around. She always has a trillion people around her and some even pretend to be her friend, also, Fe ❤️ would probably be there too I imagine. And tbh who is this person? Do we know this name? Is it legit? Please correct me if I'm uneducated and misinformed, but I could make up a story like that in a second :oprah:

Whether this particular encounter is true or not, it's incredibly likely this is how Britney was feeling.

Archived