Ava Max is the popstar we need

Spicechinodiva

https://www.facebook.com/AvaMax/videos/961533520956757/

So @Jordan Miller needs to have his servers allow the Facebook music videos portal to embed. They are acting like the URL doesn't exist. 

Anyway the sweet but psycho video is everything I love about a psycho chick 

The boyfriend cheated on her, she drugged him and in one scene killed his entire family for revenge. 

The final scene dressed in her wedding gown, while he's passed out or close to death, cos of all the blood he lost, she sets the bed on fire. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is she though? :chrissy:

This music video plot of the female popstar killing/poisoning/torturing/kidnapping hot guys has been done so many times before too. See: Toxic by Britney Spears, Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce, Know What I Want by Kali Uchis, Boyfriend by Selena Gomez, Your Body by Christina Aguilera (thanks @Midnight). What other videos am I forgetting?

Also, this song sounded dated when it was released. I was shocked to find out it was released when it was because it sounded like it had been on the radio for years.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk. :leaving:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not this being a Spice topic. You are so unpredictable with your music taste but I will say that I do approve this thread :clicktina: Sweet But Psycho slayed my 2018, 2019 and soon 2020 Spotify year-end making a Top 12 debut each year :kylie:

I was super shocked to see it was a Spice topic too! :didilie: We LOVE a queen with a wide range of taste :jabba:

5 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I was super shocked to see it was a Spice topic too! :didilie: We LOVE a queen with a wide range of taste :jabba:

I stick to artists I feel connected to.

I listen to German pop Nena, Swedish pop Ace of Base and obsecure. 

I like my underground Queen's artists you wouldn't hear unless you go to a club. 

If you check my artist library. 

It ranges from Dolly Parton, To Tove Lo, To Mylene farmer, To A few Aussie acts like Empire of the sun. 

I was always more into underground club acts than mainstream pop acts who only make music for the radio. 

Ava Max will be huge in the cult pop scene, not mainstream. Like a gay mans best secret. 

9 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I agree. She will be a huge in the cult pop scene. Sweet But Psycho is going to be on my Halloween playlist from now till the end of time :lizzie:

It's the thriller us gays asked for and got. 

When Will all the other gay icons give us a Halloween joint. 

Gaga and her Chromatica era just gave us costume ideass. That's it. Good Bye Reaction GIF

Uhh...all i will say is i respect your opinion :umwtf:

One song i truly liked from Ava is "King & Queens" but i dont know otherwise, if she is the popstar "we needed". Now i will not say she will end up as a hit wonder because she can still pull the Dua card and reinvent herself, but for now...i dont see it.

The most innovative pop artist in the pop landscape right now are Billie and Dua :mattafact:

Archived