If you went to check Britney’s Instagram and everything was deleted

ovoxo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good feeling, if we knew for sure it was Britney or at Britney's request. 

I think it needs to happen at some point tbh, followed by a video of Britney simply saying she wants a clean slate.

There's no way of knowing what Britney truly posts and what she doesn't. Her writing style has changed drastically since early last year so is Britney now writing her captions and she wasn't before, or is it the other way around?

A clean slate is definitely needed once she's out of this conservatorship or while she's working her way out of it and Jamie and Lou are out of the picture.

4 hours ago, sugarfallxofme said:

i feel that would be perfect after the cship ends and a new era starts:OMGney:

deleting everything to make “speculation”  and then making an announcement of a new song would be very iconic:pumped:

I can only imagine exhale being split between “her team is taking down all of her subliminal messages” and “Britney is taking down all of her posts that aren’t written by her” :disappointed:

3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

I would choke :anxiety:

Then I would come to exhale and see theories on a new era and everything would be fine :wigsnatched:

Let’s be real, if she deleted everything, we should be in the dark for months with no news. Then she would finally post and it would be her infamous runway shows saying “hey guys, needed to take sometime off to deal 🤷‍♂️💕🌸🌸🌸. Glad to be back. 🌞🥀🌺 did you miss me? 🍄🍄🍄

Speaking of deleted IG posts. Why have they deleted some of her posts AND why has Jamie  Lynn deleted (or maybe archived) many of hers? JL has only 197 posts now, dating back to 2016. Maybe JL just wants to keep the IG posts that reflect her “career”. But if Britney deleted her posts I wouldn’t care as long as it’s just the random insignificant ones.

8 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Let’s be real, if she deleted everything, we should be in the dark for months with no news. Then she would finally post and it would be her infamous runway shows saying “hey guys, needed to take sometime off to deal 🤷‍♂️💕🌸🌸🌸. Glad to be back. 🌞🥀🌺 did you miss me? 🍄🍄🍄

:tina:

5 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I think it needs to happen at some point tbh, followed by a video of Britney simply saying she wants a clean slate.

There's no way of knowing what Britney truly posts and what she doesn't. Her writing style has changed drastically since early last year so is Britney now writing her captions and she wasn't before, or is it the other way around?

A clean slate is definitely needed once she's out of this conservatorship or while she's working her way out of it and Jamie and Lou are out of the picture.

This would be amazing. A "this is me" moment is so needed for Britney. I'd be happy if we never even got an explanation of the past 10 years and her just sayings she's done with it all and starting a new chapter on a clean slate. 

2 hours ago, ovoxo said:

This would 10/10 be so iconic :airpls:

7 hours ago, MM0219 said:

Or has it always been someone else and have the changed the writing style to give the impression that it is now Britney writing.

I wouldn’t be surprised. Fans were picking apart the writing.

2 hours ago, Isla said:

I'd be sad if we'd lose a lot of the much older posts, but if Britney wanted to start her Insta afresh after what's happened then I'm all for it either way.

I’d miss her older cute momnney posts :disappointed: like when she did a woody woodpecker impersonation. Then again everything is probably archived by someone 

8 hours ago, MM0219 said:

She needs to just not post captions and just say what she wants through video

Archived