Camila Cabello Appreciation Thread

8 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Saw Camilla perform live like 3 times.  Her music is such a fantasy.  Never be the same made me a fan.  Then I heard señorita and it solidified my love of her music.  It’s such a romantic song, it takes me to another place.  I can’t wait to see what she does next.

I’m so jealous that you’ve seen her live, I was supposed to see her on the Romance Tour, but we won’t go there 😂

23 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I have questions is so beautiful.

i wasn’t a massive fan of Shameless, I honestly believe if they had just released Liar as the first single and left Shameless as an album track, she would be at new heights in her career now. Liar built up a lot of momentum, especially in the UK, but Shameless and the other releases didn’t give it a chance. 

The Shameless music video should have been a continuation from the Senorita music video... with Shawn in it and them sneaking their secret love life throughout the music video and then finally coming clean about it at the end to the public.

• Love 1

Is anyone excited for Cinderella? I’m lowkey nervous for her, I have a feeling it’s going to be super cheesy and nominated for multiple Rasberry Awards 😂 I really hope I’m wrong though. If it’s done right and the music is good, which I don’t doubt since it’s Camila, it could introduce her to a whole new audience. 

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, E.E. said:

omg! I didn't realize there was another appreciation post about Camila already! One of may fav performances is the Living Proof performance at the AMA's or BBMAs... I can't remember which show it was. :)

Living Proof at the billboard awards was ICONIC! I loved the whole visual of it, the only thing that kind of put me off is seeing how small of a box she was in and I always think if I was in the audience watching that I really wouldn’t have enjoyed it. But watching it online is a whole different performance. 

• Love 1