Camila Cabello Appreciation Thread

1 minute ago, allthat88 said:

This performance is epic.

Β 

Β 

I think Romance is a solid album.Β Β  The rollout was done so wrong!Β  Also the album should've been cut down.Β  It should've been 10 songs like her first album.Β  There's too much filler for me ( Feel It Twice, This Love, Bad Kind of Butterflies all could go in my opinion.)Β  The rest of the album is pretty solid.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I agree, there was a few fillers, but This Love SLAPS!!! I’m just not that fond of Used to this and dream of you.

• Love 1

Camila is VERY talented and was a stand out in 5H. That´s why she ´´deserved´´ solo career as a first one. Like the way she performs. Love the emotions that she shows (I have questions). Like her ´´acting´´ skills (very similar to Britney tbh) in Havana or Liar. And her voice is very unique. 

Though I loved the group as a whole. I also loved the group after Camila left. And love solo projects of them ALL. Mainly Lauren and Normani. Wish Dinah was recognised more, she has such a strong voice. Ally somehow always seemd to me as she ´´tried so hard´´ to be pop star. With every single move or look into camera, couldn´t help but thinking it. Like her Low Key a lot tho.

But Camila is the most talented of them all and it shows. GP sees that. Accept it. Move on (or find a hobby).Β 

• Love 2

I think she's a really talented vocalist and has come a long way as a performer since her Fifth Harmony days:

EwShHI.gif

I really enjoyed the Romance album. But I think she's made some very questionable choices. Shameless was garbage (song and video) and a bad choice forΒ a lead single. My Oh My was a better song but the video was bad. It should've been similar to the killer Tonight Show performance

I'm also obsessedΒ with this performance:

It's underrated and the best Living Proof performanceΒ imo.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Things I love about Camila:

I love that her fanbase normalizes racism

I love that she called Normani, at 15 the N-word; that is an age you know well and good the intent behind that word.

I love that she perpetuated her fanbase to racially attack Normani and make images of her being lynched.

I love her whiney singing voice- so unique.Β 

I love her many hair styles.

I love that she is always setting fashion trends.

I love that Romance was a huge hit and she sold out every ARENA on her tour- too bad Covid was the TRUE reason it was cancelled.Β 

I love that she was one of the coldest celebs I have met in person.

I did support Crying In The Club and Havana though until I found out she's racist.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, hot mess said:

I think she's a really talented vocalist and has come a long way as a performer since her Fifth Harmony days:

EwShHI.gif

I really enjoyed the Romance album. But I think she's made some very questionable choices. Shameless was garbage (song and video) and a bad choice forΒ a lead single. My Oh My was a better song but the video was bad. It should've been similar to the killer Tonight Show performance

I'm also obsessedΒ with this performance:

It's underrated and the best Living Proof performanceΒ imo.

Living Proof is one of my favourite songs of all time. As soon as that beginning instrumental starts, I just feel so relaxed.Β 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Otaner said:

Stop trying to make Camila happen!! Her latest effort flopped so hard and she will never outlive Havana!her voice was cool during that time frame, when that voice was romanticized... her voice is annoying now! Not only that but the racist remarks will forever haunt her, and don’t come with it was β€œpopular” to say racist remarks back in the day.. that shot doesn’t fly.. also she’s boring AF and comes off annoying and trying to hard when she’s on stage. She’s just not a star! The second album is a make it or break it for pop stars and hunnyyy... Caramela did not make it... NEXT

Yet you stan Cardi B!Β OH WOW! Where were you hidden all this time? You better **** KNOT!Β :gtfo:

• Haha 1

I think she hasΒ a great voice tbh.
I'm legit impressed that she sounds just like her records and even better at times,especially with songs like Living Proof which is a really difficult song to sing but she does it so effortlessly.Β 

I don't think she's done anything too great or interesting in her career though. She needs more time to really cement herself as a solo artist. There's a danger that she'll remain the Havana girl if she doesn't come up with something solid for her 3rd album.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

YES!!!! I had to choose between that or Liar as my top 3. I ended up choosing Liar just because her vocals sound incredible, but this performance SLAYS!!!

Her vocals on MOST live performances SLAY! She's a storyteller through her voice and stage presence, and tends to always give us viewers something new, which is appreciated!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

I agree, there was a few fillers, but This Love SLAPS!!! I’m just not that fond of Used to this and dream of you.

This Love is too much of a Rihanna rip off for me.Β Β Β Β  :jl: sorry

Dream of You isn't my favorite eitherΒ Β Β  so we agree there

Β 

Β 

Forgot to mention, I Have Questions is so underrated.Β  Its a stunning song.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block