Camila Cabello Appreciation Thread

This isn’t hate just being real. But at this point I’m time and they’re sooooo many other artists to support rn. Save your thread and coins for other artists that are truly anti racist, etc. this type of artist normalizes racism. Let’s not forget she also called Norman the n word. I’m not hating on her just being real. Why spend your efforts supporting someone like this?

and she was 15. That’s too damn old. She was already on the X factor.

byeeeee girl. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

This isn’t hate just being real. But at this point I’m time and they’re sooooo many other artists to support rn. Save your thread and coins for other artists that are truly anti racist, etc. this type of artist normalizes racism. Let’s not forget she also called Norman the n word. I’m not hating on her just being real. Why spend your efforts supporting someone like this?

byeeeee girl. 

I get what you’re saying and you’re allowed to feel that way of course. But, for me personally, she brings me and many others so much happiness. So no, I won’t save my thread and coins. I don’t condone her actions, but I’m a firm believer in second chances if the person is willing to grow and educate themselves. Whether you think it’s fake, she seems to be doing the work. If you can’t forgive, you’re more than within your right not to. 

• Love 1

Oh my god I was just listening randomly to Romance today :ohwut:

After awhile not listening to it I feel like it got the potential but the songs arrangements and the weird rollout of the singles kinda messed up the era :katyclown:

I believe with Havana & Seniorita in her belt she really need to focus on been honset and raw with her 3rd album 

• Like 1

Things I love about Camila:

I love that her fanbase normalizes racism

I love that she called Normani, at 15 the N-word; that is an age you know well and good the intent behind that word.

I love that she perpetuated her fanbase to racially attack Normani and make images of her being lynched.

I love her whiney singing voice- so unique. 

I love her many hair styles.

I love that she is always setting fashion trends.

I love that Romance was a huge hit and she sold out every ARENA on her tour- too bad Covid was the TRUE reason it was cancelled. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
4 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Things I love about Camila:

I love that her fanbase normalizes racism

I love that she called Normani, at 15 the N-word; that is an age you know well and good the intent behind that word.

I love that she perpetuated her fanbase to racially attack Normani and make images of her being lynched.

I love her whiney singing voice- so unique. 

I love her many hair styles.

I love that she is always setting fashion trends.

I love that Romance was a huge hit and she sold out every ARENA on her tour- too bad Covid was the TRUE reason it was cancelled. 

You really really love her. 

• Haha 3

Stop trying to make Camila happen!! Her latest effort flopped so hard and she will never outlive Havana!her voice was cool during that time frame, when that voice was romanticized... her voice is annoying now! Not only that but the racist remarks will forever haunt her, and don’t come with it was “popular” to say racist remarks back in the day.. that shot doesn’t fly.. also she’s boring AF and comes off annoying and trying to hard when she’s on stage. She’s just not a star! The second album is a make it or break it for pop stars and hunnyyy... Caramela did not make it... NEXT

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Otaner said:

Stop trying to make Camila happen!! Her latest effort flopped so hard and she will never outlive Havana!her voice was cool during that time frame, when that voice was romanticized... her voice is annoying now! Not only that but the racist remarks will forever haunt her, and don’t come with it was “popular” to say racist remarks back in the day.. that shot doesn’t fly.. also she’s boring AF and comes off annoying and trying to hard when she’s on stage. She’s just not a star! The second album is a make it or break it for pop stars and hunnyyy... Caramela did not make it... NEXT

Thank you! :mcry:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, helloitsme said:

byeeeee girl. 

38 minutes ago, Otaner said:

EwShHI.gif

Thank u . 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

This performance is epic.

I think Romance is a solid album.   The rollout was done so wrong!  Also the album should've been cut down.  It should've been 10 songs like her first album.  There's too much filler for me ( Feel It Twice, This Love, Bad Kind of Butterflies all could go in my opinion.)  The rest of the album is pretty solid.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block