Camila Cabello Appreciation Thread

camila-cabello-attends-the-2019-american

Let’s not turn this into a Camila hate thread, if you don’t like her, move on. People genuinely do love Camila, myself included.

So, what are some of your favourite Camila performances?

My top 3 have to be (sorry if they haven’t embedded properly):

Consequences (American Music Awards)

Living Proof (Ellen)

Liar (New Music Daily)

romance.jpg.064e49bc8512ccbaf4ad0476ed9fdc53.jpg

Related:

• Love 5
  • Haha 3

There are people who insist on calling her a racist based on a Tumblr post when she was like 14 years old. FOURTEEN YEARS. :mhm:
Don't pretend to be innocent, because at least 6 years ago it was very normal to make racist jokes. :selena:
I feel like they judge Camila so unfairly, she was just a teenager. Those who do that have terrible judgment. :jackk:
Personally, I am not following Camila's solo career, I was more of a Fifth Harmony fan and am currently more interested in Normani. :ari:

edit

when i read the post thought it was just from their live performances (which i have zero knowledge of) but there are some songs i have quite liked

OMG deserved a music video :nyschool:

I love the lyrics of this song :tifftear:

and although romance seemed like a very boring album, I rescued these musical gems

lastly, I like to liar, but the music video it has makes it difficult to follow the song with so many unnecessary interruptions.. could have perfectly subtitled the story. I feel like it's a hint to her relationship with Shawn

• Love 2
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I am not her biggest fan, but ‘Shameless’is such an interesting song. 
‘I Have Questions’ is painfully beautiful, and underrated. 

I have questions is so beautiful.

i wasn’t a massive fan of Shameless, I honestly believe if they had just released Liar as the first single and left Shameless as an album track, she would be at new heights in her career now. Liar built up a lot of momentum, especially in the UK, but Shameless and the other releases didn’t give it a chance. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block