A good morning piece reminded me, That a mother wanted and would shoot Britney with a gun

Spicechinodiva

One politician said during the in the zone era when she posed semi nude for several magazines, that one mom who's a Washington politician at the time, said Would I be willing to shoot Britney, I would!

Also the press thx to her team sold her as a Virgin til she was married, even though she wasn't when they did that press spin. She just went a long with, even regretting losing her virginity to Timberlake. 

But the politician comments didn't make noise or anything at all. Not a controversy at all. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

One politician said during the in the zone era when she posed semi nude for several magazines, that one mom who's a Washington politician at the time, said Would I be willing to shoot Britney, I would!

Also the press thx to her team sold her as a Virgin til she was married, even though she wasn't when they did that press spin. She just went a long with, even regretting losing her virginity to Timberlake. 

But the politician comments didn't make noise or anything at all. Not a controversy at all. 

Really because she got huge backlash for saying that especially since she said it at a anti gun rally :quirkney: 

maybe Britney’s right and she really needs to get laid lol ( @4:42)

• Super Mods
50 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

that was huge back in the day. britney was asked about it several times during the ITZ era.  but back then Brit got a lot of hate from the gp in general because of her **** persona 

Yeah she got a lot of hate but it’s one of those rare times the GP was actually on her side as (why would you wish death on someone?) and the irony of her saying  it despite their stand on gun stuff is what made the media highlight her more than the fact she was talking about Britney Spears. I remembered it was hugely embarrassing and they had to lay low a bit from all the media making fun of it. 

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Yeah she got a lot of hate but it’s one of those rare times the GP was actually on her side as (why would you wish death on someone?) and the irony of her saying  it despite their stand on gun stuff is what made the media highlight her more than the fact she was talking about Britney Spears. I remembered it was hugely embarrassing and they had to lay low a bit from all the media making fun of it. 

Diane sawyer the ****** wasn’t on her side and made her feel bad about it...

• Super Mods
49 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Diane Sawyer was against Britney all the time and continually tried to profit off of her and the backlash GP gave Britney because of being ****. That woman is pure trash. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I did say rare times. Also Diane Sawyer obviously feels threaten by young pretty women as you can it was personal attacks 

Archived