Jump to content

Britney Spears' conservatorship status remains unchanged after today's hearing, judge extends it through February 2021


Message added by Jordan Miller

Please keep all of today's conservatorship hearing posts in this topic 🙏 

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney waiting to get connected.

She can’t survive on her own but you dragged her onstage 500 times over the past 12 years of this conservatorship? **** you Jamie. 

Ingham said there was no reason to seal records and he argued hard for this. Ingham was firm and aggressive not to seal However as this was a continuation of the last hearing it was sealed

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Eda said:

What did he do? I am flop   

He’s a leach and has created lies about Britney. He had a girl act like her on the phone and say she was being abused by Jason Trawick... he’s another leach looking for a meal ticket. He got on asnitseenonTV pretending that he still talks to her saying original doll is the title of her new album... like come on

Link to post
Just now, jokobish said:

He’s a leach and has created lies about Britney. He had a girl act like her on the phone and say she was being abused by Jason Trawick... he’s another leach looking for a meal ticket. He got on asnitseenonTV pretending that he still talks to her saying original doll is the title of her new album... like come on

I wouldn’t doubt Britney was being abused by Jason. There were a few questionable pictures and and some videos were he grabbed her as if she was an object. Weren’t there some pictures of Britney with bruises? He was way too controlling too.

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I wouldn’t doubt Britney was being abused by Jason. There were a few questionable pictures and and some videos were he grabbed her as if she was an object. Weren’t there some pictures of Britney with bruises? He was way too controlling too.

 

Don’t spread ****. Go listen to the voicemail he leaked it is OBVIOUSLY not her. He also lied in an interview recently ... stop

Link to post

I'd like to see some high profile support for Britney today from those who have also been in positions where their own freedoms were in jeopardy eg Mariah could show her support having been held back during her marriage to Tommy "the devil" Motola. 

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I'd like to see some high profile support for Britney today from those who have also been in positions where their own freedoms were in jeopardy eg Mariah could show her support having been held back during her marriage to Tommy "the devil" Motola. 

It would be awesome for other celebrities to root for her publicly. I don’t understand why most people stay silent. Miley was a good start for this to happen but  it’s clear she got ‘the talk’ and backtracked. :( 

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block