BTS releases 2nd music video for "Dynamite"; 2 Remixes out

Invitation

• Content Curators

:gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary::gloriascary:

MY WAP CAN'T HANDLE IT

My husband V's look :kylie: Seems like he's the lead vocalist in this upcoming masterpiece :sobbing:

This is giving me Boy With Luv 2.0 :blast: Summer disco vibe :bop:
bts.jpg.8d82c7961bcbb9c05cbcb1909164c3a2.jpgUPDATE: 2nd Video. This one is even better than the first one. I had the wettest, most moist scream at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hnet-image1f80edbbd9a54017.gif

UPDATE: BTS will also release Dynamite (EDM Remix) and Dynamite (Acoustic) on Monday (Aug 24). Columbia trying to get that #1.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I was looking at the comments and they are so sad and desperate  :jackk:
everyone is talking about not doing this, not doing that so the teaser can get higher views :disappointed:

Like, chill BTS will remain huge for a long time, they are far away from having a decline :clownery: 

Just enjoy the music :hillary:

Tea. Plus, most of those streaming rules are completely made up and pulled out of someone's crack. And now people spread them around under every K-Pop MV. "Omg, don't use hashtags or emojis, or else the views will freeze". Chile... :tina:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block