Mandy Moore's debut single Candy turned 21 years

22 minutes ago, Dwb25 said:

So Real omgggg :orangu: 

she was 15 and they had her singing “It’s my innocence that makes you yearn, for the perfect gift you can’t return” 

:pieceofwhat: Yikes. 

:werk: It’s my virginity that makes you hard, my hymen brings all the boys to the yard :werk:

Speaking of which, “Candy” is totally about ball juice. “C*um to me. Show me who you are” aka hit it real good. “Sweet to me like sugar to my heart” aka the OTHER white substance. 

Also, in case you didn’t know, there is also a song on So Real called “Love Shot”. And get what she wants? She wants that love shot to hit her.

SMH

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Speaking of which, “Candy” is totally about ball juice. “C*um to me. Show me who you are” aka hit it real good. “Sweet to me like sugar to my heart” aka the OTHER white substance. 

Also, in case you didn’t know, there is also a song on So Real called “Love Shot”. And get what she wants? She wants that love shot to hit her.

SMH

I'm so addicted to the loving that you're feeding to me  :imok:
Can't do without it, this feeling's got me weak in the knees :ohdear::urite:
Body's in withdrawal every time you take it away :straddle:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, VCTR said:

SMH

And the song so real is too mature for her to sing too. Was she trying to promote 

$ex Ed??? “IInnocence is what I got. 
It'll take true love to hit the spot.......
Gonna have to keep me satisfied, 
Because my innocence won't be denied. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, now hit it⋯⋯” 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block