Lou Taylor allegedly tried to bribe Britney with $1mil to appear at The Zone

Catalin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, LaLohan said:

I say we keep going after her on social media until she cracks and quits... The beyhive, barbz and swifties got nothing on us... At least our bullying efforts would be to free Britney and not just for #1's :queenflopga:

Yes, Lou cracks on social media. And Britney's conservatorship? 

6 hours ago, Nickey said:

But how can she give her money and think it will work if Britney's not allowed to manage her money anyway? :umok:

You know when you were 10 years old. And a relative gives you $200 and your mum says " I'll keep it for you its safer that way" and you do ? . Then you're only given $10 that you'll pay for a meal and then suddenly the money's " all gone" ? . 

Yeah , that's basically Britney's life for the past 12 years . I mean the b itch offered her " 1 million" to show up at her OWN damn event . Then the million will be back to Britney's account OBVIOUSLY that Lou and Jamie have a joint access to iand probably telling Britney that the money's spent on "outfits" for POM from Ali express. And starbucks coffee as a reward for Britney's hard work ( oh and a lil drive around the block in her mercedes which her bodyguard drives 24/7) . 

Ok i better end my comment . Because now i have more questions and analysis :jl: 

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

How do we know she offered Britney money? I want to spread this but i want evidence..

4 hours ago, ElenaB said:

is this even true?

2 hours ago, Towelney said:

How do we know this is true? Anyone could have typed that :yaknow:

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Proof?? It’s this kind of sh-t that makes the movement look like a crazy conspiracy theory, too many fans are grasping at straws at this point!!

Why don't you all ask Meaner03? Or the Insta account @bp108870 ( The one that shared this)? Or Lawyers for Britney( They also posted about this on their account)?

EfqTzNFXoAAe_Rx?format=jpg&name=small

• Leader
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

How do we know she offered Britney money? I want to spread this but i want evidence..

Exactly. An Instagram comment is the source of this rumor? Yikes... I'm not team con but this is totally unfounded and ultimately hurts the #FreeBritney movement. 

Taylor doesn't have any legal ties to Britney's conservatorship, so she can't use Britney's own money to pay her. That would mean she has a million dollars of her own to give to Britney to appear at The Zone. It's just not plausible. 

just because someone you trust on the internet supports it doesn’t mean it’s Facts. We already have doubters for this movement so let’s stick to the real evidence. If some random asks how we got this information, you know how laughable it’ll be if we say it came from an IG comment or because someone on twitter said it’s true. :jeanluc:

37 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Exactly. An Instagram comment is the source of this rumor? Yikes... I'm not team con but this is totally unfounded and ultimately hurts the #FreeBritney movement. 

Taylor doesn't have any legal ties to Britney's conservatorship, so she can't use Britney's own money to pay her. That would mean she has a million dollars of her own to give to Britney to appear at The Zone. It's just not plausible. 

Jordan *sighs* 

But wouldn't it be work? I mean wouldn't she have to be paid to make appearances anyways? I know it's weird to think she would have to be paid to appear on something with her name on it, but isn't she supposed to make money of any  promotional appearances like that? Idk, i might be saying something really stupid, but idk. I still hate that woman so if y'all are mad at her I'm mad too :NYsassy:

Guys remember, it's alleged.  Someone's random comment does not mean it's fact, this just devalues #FreeBritney movement when we spread random comments as fact.

Lou would never pay that amount to Britney, and even if they did, Britney would never accept it knowing that she would only get pennies out of that after everyone else the money funnels through before it gets to her.

:chrissy:

Archived