The BEST 5 Katy Perry bops (Post Teenage Dream era)

1 - 365 bc it's so UNDERRATED :howdareyou:

2 - Swish Swish (pretending i didnt see the music video nor the performances for this bop)

3 - Unconditionally 

4 - Harleys In Hawaii

5 - Bon Appetite 

also I dont blame the media completely for her flop status, her post-prism discography and attitude didn't help her either

• Like 2

I'm here for this post. **** the GP for labeling Ms. Perry a flop. Katy is such a joyful spirit, and I've seen both the Prismatic and Witness Tours, they were great. Post 'Teenage Dream', 'Prism' was a very similar record, but for me I stand by my obsession with 'Witness'. These are my KP Bops –– 

1. Chained to the Rhythm 

2. ROAR

3. Walking on Air

4. Hey, Hey, Hey

5. Harley's in Hawaii 

'Bon Appetit' is such a close one for me too, as is 'Dark Horse'. The fact is KATY PERRY is the pop-star we all don't know we need anymore. The landscape has shifted, but Katy is still churning out perfection. 'Smile' is catchy as hell, and 'Daisies' was great too. 

ok, I'm stanning now. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dr35 said:

I'm here for this post. **** the GP for labeling Ms. Perry a flop. Katy is such a joyful spirit, and I've seen both the Prismatic and Witness Tours, they were great. Post 'Teenage Dream', 'Prism' was a very similar record, but for me I stand by my obsession with 'Witness'. These are my KP Bops –– 

1. Chained to the Rhythm 

2. ROAR

3. Walking on Air

4. Hey, Hey, Hey

5. Harley's in Hawaii 

'Bon Appetit' is such a close one for me too, as is 'Dark Horse'. The fact is KATY PERRY is the pop-star we all don't know we need anymore. The landscape has shifted, but Katy is still churning out perfection. 'Smile' is catchy as hell, and 'Daisies' was great too. 

ok, I'm stanning now. 

I stab YOU!

In Order.

1. Ghost
  2. Legendary Lovers
  3. Harley's In Hawaii
  4. Deja Vu
  5. Never Really Over
  6. Chained To The Rhythm
  7. Roulette
  8. Bigger Than Me
  9. Bon Appetit
  10. Roar

She's an A-Hole, but the backlash shouldn't have been so severe. All of these should have easily been top 20.

Her thing is she's been picking the worst singles and forgetting how important the visuals are. The Never Really Over and Harley's In Hawaii videos were trash and the others have been pretty subpar for her.

Roar and Chained To The Rhythm were good though.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block