Lou Taylor denies "EVER" logging into Britney's Instagram account to post as her

Looney Lou Taylor  & her minions have invaded Cele*****y’s comment section.😑🙄 No joking, Lou is every where trying to push propaganda against Britney regaining her legal rights. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s paying Jamie Lynn to assist her in spreading hate against a single mom of 2 regaining her human rights!!!

#comments" rel="external nofollow">https://www.cele*****y.com/677187/britney_spears_wants_her_father_completely_thrown_off_her_conservatorship/#comments

Username: Genessee as in Tennessee & Genesis which is the first book of the Bible. Oh and look how detailed this comment is. Lou, stop it!! 🙄🙄

He did not physically abuse her sons. Stop twisting things. There was an incident where he had to break down a door and he ended up shaking his oldest grandson. After reviewing the evidence, the court decided there was insufficient proof that a criminal offense was committed. Kevin Federline was ok with this as he also DID NOT WANT Jamie Spears charged or prosecuted with anything — That right there, is telling. 

We don’t know why or the reason behind the locked door in the first place or why he had to be “shaken.” I have my suspicions, but I’m not going to add fuel to the fire.

Instead of depending on info from “Free Britney” fan fics or tabloids, check out actual newspapers like LA Times and USA Today that have to verify and followup on sources.“

This is totally LOU!!! She is twisted af!! So Kevin  is ok with this... didn’t want Jamie prosecuted but Kevin definitely DID NOT hesitate to get a restraining order against Jamie!!! Soooo, therefore Kevin IS NOT OKAY WITH JAMIE ABUSING HIS SON!!! Just F@@K OFF, Lounatic!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
53 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Looney Lou Taylor  & her minions have invaded Cele*****y’s comment section.😑🙄 No joking, Lou is every where trying to push propaganda against Britney regaining her legal rights. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s paying Jamie Lynn to assist her in spreading hate against a single mom of 2 regaining her human rights!!!

#comments" rel="external nofollow">https://www.cele*****y.com/677187/britney_spears_wants_her_father_completely_thrown_off_her_conservatorship/#comments

Username: Genessee as in Tennessee & Genesis which is the first book of the Bible. Oh and look how detailed this comment is. Lou, stop it!! 🙄🙄

He did not physically abuse her sons. Stop twisting things. There was an incident where he had to break down a door and he ended up shaking his oldest grandson. After reviewing the evidence, the court decided there was insufficient proof that a criminal offense was committed. Kevin Federline was ok with this as he also DID NOT WANT Jamie Spears charged or prosecuted with anything — That right there, is telling. 

We don’t know why or the reason behind the locked door in the first place or why he had to be “shaken.” I have my suspicions, but I’m not going to add fuel to the fire.

Instead of depending on info from “Free Britney” fan fics or tabloids, check out actual newspapers like LA Times and USA Today that have to verify and followup on sources.“

This is totally LOU!!! She is twisted af!! So Kevin  is ok with this... didn’t want Jamie prosecuted but Kevin definitely DID NOT hesitate to get a restraining order against Jamie!!! Soooo, therefore Kevin IS NOT OKAY WITH JAMIE ABUSING HIS SON!!! Just F@@K OFF, Lounatic!!!

been sighting these well-informed people everywhere, even outside the "not gonna happen" on ig

BUT this one is really funny

So restraining orders but no charges mean no ill-feeling intended

So therefore all the restraining orders but no charges against other people also mean no ill- feeling intended?

Like, the one person Lou claims that wrote Britney's emails to her own "team"?

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Applejack said:

been sighting these well-informed people everywhere, even outside the "not gonna happen" on ig

BUT this one is really funny

So restraining orders but no charges mean no ill-feeling intended

So therefore all the restraining orders but no charges against other people also mean no ill- feeling intended?

Like, the one person Lou claims that wrote Britney's emails to her own "team"?

Exactly yes, that logic would have to apply across the board lmao!! Crazy, isn’t it.😂😂