Lou Taylor denies "EVER" logging into Britney's Instagram account to post as her

3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She's lying when she says she does not have a log-in for her account, in my opinion. Its bullish!t. I used to work for a PR firm. Considering that its confirmed that her social media is run by Tri Star entertainment (as they subtly like to remind us with the 3 star emojis) she would have access to all of her information.

“as they subtly like to remind us with the 3 star emojis”
this makes a lot of sense.... triple stars. Also could be alluding to religion as in the holy trinity: father, son and Holy Spirit. Got me thinking. It’s not just the stars but the triple emojis in general. Actually the emoji usage and placements are so random.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, generation glory said:

(as they subtly like to remind us with the 3 star emojis)
this makes a lot of sense.... triple stars. Also could be alluding to religion as in the holy trinity: father, son and Holy Spirit. Got me thinking. It’s not just the stars but the triple emojis in general. Actually the emoji usage and placements are so random.

We often get a literal "tri star" in Britney's posts. That should let you know when its a Tristar intern/Lou lackey.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

On “her post”, to the best of my memory “her post” didn’t match the video. Lou wrote “her post” in an effort to exonerate herself. Stupid fool just exposed herself to a fan. Every time she or the others say something they inadvertently let something slip. They tell on themselves ALL. THE. TIME.

As I’ve said for the longest, a social media manager handled Britney’s socials until at least since Brit was let out of the hospital/wellness facility. IMO Lou Taylor controls Britney’s instagram, maybe Robyn & a social media manager occasionally does for some posts. If Britney has a separate account they could take her content such as the caption and re-do it. Or Lou/they may approve of whatever original caption Britney wrote if it passes the test of what Lou feels is appropriate.

^^^ these words are those of Lou Taylor doing “damage control” — mainly for herself.🙄

That entire paragraph is down right clownish. And to put it on a video for a situation that has nothing to do with the caption is both laughable and disgusting at the same time. #louforjail2020

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

the funniest part, and I still can't believe they haven't removed this, is that with this they only said that it wasn't Britney on the mails, it was Sam pretending to be her, supposedly, but then the part about Lou and Jamie WAS real. Supposedly they thought they were talking to the real Britney, but it was Sam. So the whole story still has some veracity independently of if it was Britney on the mails or not.

yup. The post says Sam impersonated Britney and sent those 'Britney' emails to her team. LOL

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Considering that its confirmed that her social media is run by Tri Star entertainment (as they subtly like to remind us with the 3 star emojis) she would have access to all of her information.

actually Jeff Raymond is her social media manager and Crowd Surf also is dealing with some stuff and there's also the guys at Brandcasting Unlimited doing IDK what. But of course Lou/Robin have a lot of say on Britney's social media management.

• Love 2
  • Like 1