Lou Taylor denies "EVER" logging into Britney's Instagram account to post as her

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

So she admits Sam wrote that letter? I hate Sam but if he actually did that then there is a sparkle of truth In it.

No lol she's saying he wrote the emails that leaked last year between Britney and Lou and Britney and Jamie. They haven't said a word about the letter, which is clearly because it's from her. Otherwise it would have been shut down years ago. 

On 8/17/2020 at 7:46 PM, Fenixxx123 said:

Accusations to Lou: you are the mastermind of the cship, you and your company have used Brit's money and stolen God knows how much (600 million), you are homophobic, manipulative and a stalker.

Lou's response: I don't log in into Britney's ig account.

:slowdown:

She's so stupid. Why am I laughing at this so much? lol :tifflmao:

On 8/17/2020 at 4:03 PM, godneyjspears said:

"Did you not see her post?"

Lou thinking she'd completely cleared her name by creating that forced caption about how it was all Sam lutfis fault :nonono:

I hope some psycho fans really scare the **** out of this ***** until she finally gives up stealing Brit!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, generation glory said:

Has this been posted already? LOOKIE 👀 

Looney Lou’s creeping on the #FreeBritney rally on her instagram. She really is a PSYCHOPATH!!!!!!

Same comment that she said to the fan this week. Lounatic is skeered.😭

Omg this user has a story up defining defamation. 0 posts and 0 following. 

What a delusional loser. Just give it up

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, generation glory said:

Has this been posted already? LOOKIE 👀 

Looney Lou’s creeping on the #FreeBritney rally on her instagram. She really is a PSYCHOPATH!!!!!!

Same comment that she said to the fan this week. Lounatic is skeered.😭

For a “business woman” she’s got a lot of time in her hands pedal as fast as i can GIF by Furryhead

• Haha 1
  • Like 1