Fifth Harmony started the disco trend and you can't change my mind

Okay so i did a little research and i just found out Sledgehammer and Take me are NOT disco songs. They are 80s-influenced synth-pop songs with a electronic and EDM influence. The only thing "disco" about it, are the kicks and snares, which were itself inspired synth-pop and 80s-music. Thus, they aren't disco. It already didnt feel like one, because since i myself am working on a disco album, there are hardly any elements that ring my bell thinking its disco.

So, Dua Pepe still stands as the Queen of The Disco Revival :queenflopga:

@Alestaos, @InTheZone4Life

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

To start a trend you need to make some impact on other important artirsts.

• Future Nostalgia had the same producers of Confessions on the Dance Floor from Madonna.
  • Rain on me has samples from a disco song called "All this love that Im Giving".
  • Kylie has done DISCO before, so this not new to her.

So there you have 5H inspired none of them, but you can still keep the fantasy, that makes no harm. 
I keep my fantasy that Make Me had a decent video and it was a huge global hit, and im happy 

tumblr_plybpeUGID1t7js9jo1_500.gifv

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block