This Day in Pop: Britney releases (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun in 2004 (August 17)

On 8/17/2021 at 11:46 PM, G-unit said:

I remember buying ITZ and it having an insert inside to download IJBHMF.  That was the day of release, so maybe only included with first pressings?  Anyone else remember this?

defn depended on the country. in germany it had the answer (and ofc the matm r r d c mix on it). in the us there were no bonus tracks. and in the uk the was dont hang up in addition to the answer on it (we had that (DHU) on a special german bonus edition of everytime on the other hand)

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
On 8/17/2021 at 10:46 PM, G-unit said:

I remember buying ITZ and it having an insert inside to download IJBHMF.  That was the day of release, so maybe only included with first pressings?  Anyone else remember this?

wasn’t this if you brought the album at Walmart?

• Like 1

One of my fav songs from her tbh. I remember buying a CD with ALL of Britney's songs and remixes back in 2004. And the song was on it i was just OBSESSED with it . 

Wish it was released as a single after breathe on me and touch of my hand . Man so many missed opportunities during that era thanks to ******* Kfed and outrageous video.