Katy Perry previews new pop bangers: "Tucked" and "Champagne Problems"

• Leader

Katy Perry teased a bit of a new song titled "Tucked" during her latest Smile Sundays episode.

The audio is low quality because it's a rip from the live stream, but it sounds like a BOP. :katybelt:

Originally, I thought "Tucked" was going to be a drag queen anthem, and it still might be, but it sounds like a pop banger about hiding your emotions. Too real. :katycry:

Katy also shared a bit of a new song titled "Champagne Problems." It sounds like another upbeat, sugary sweet song. 

Are you satisfied with these little previews, Exhale?

Related:

tucked.jpg.862875f9a8238afcbf6ec6f5dee750f3.jpg

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm gonna need people to stop dissing her 

Just saw a preview of this upcoming hot 100 top ten, apparently Smile is expected to have the highest second debut of the week with Smile, debuting at #8 on the hot 100. I don't know why but this track clicked with the general public than the other Singles. 

Chile it’s Smile by Juice WRLD ft. The Weeknd. :cackling:

• Haha 9
  • Content Curators
17 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm gonna need people to stop dissing her 

Just saw a preview of this upcoming hot 100 top ten, apparently Smile is expected to have the highest second debut of the week with Smile, debuting at #8 on the hot 100. I don't know why but this track clicked with the general public than the other Singles. 

Why would you destroy me like that?:rip:

I actually went on Twitter only to find out it's The Weeknd:katycry:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block