Folks keep talking about paperwork not being filed to end the conservatorship

Cappycorn87

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

This makes me question if she truly does Feel okay staying in the conservatorship. 

i hate feeling like we’re wrong om this one you know? The only time we have heard from her about it is 12 years ago.  I just wish her the best 

Her ******* brother said “She has always wanted to get out of it, who wouldn’t?” LOL.

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

This makes me question if she truly does Feel okay staying in the conservatorship. 

i hate feeling like we’re wrong om this one you know? The only time we have heard from her about it is 12 years ago.  I just wish her the best 

I honestly don’t think Britney knows all the facts... she’s been cooped up for so long. And to be honest, when you’re told what to do for so long, it eventually becomes normal. I do think something has happened that made Britney want more freedom, but again, I don’t think she knows all the legalities and abuse happening in her situation. 

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Even If Bryan didnt say she wanted out for a long time already, it wouldnt make it ok. Britney is isolated and cant even hire her own lawyer, do u really think she knows a lot about her own cship? If she is gaslighted a lot, she could even have a stockholm syndrome by now. But Bryan said that if someone comes with an attitude or at peace, its still someone telling u what to do. Do u think that a 38 going 39 years old woman that cant be a mom to her own kids and since 2008 wanted more, would want to be under a cship that she cant even get married without her dad's approval? Where she doesnt have freedom and is given an allowance? And she can function enough to work and earn millions she cant even control?

And look at the way Bryan talked about her, as if she needs a cship only bc she has had assistants since she was 15 years old and doesnt know how to make reservations. Does It look to u that they are helping her to be an adult and to have her freedom back some day? Its like they are telling her she cant do anything alone and needs the cship for life. It seems like they belittle her. Anyone around her has to be approved by Papa Spears so I bet if Britney talks **** about her situation, all people around her say its the best for her or some **** like that. Sadly it seems shes all alone in this. Like JT said back in 2002 about people around her:  

"But she's been built that way. That whole thing over there is a machine. She's sold where she needs to be sold so that the machine keeps rolling. Really, it's...it's a *******...it's a soap-opera-slash-horror-movie. Dude, if you want a ******* article, go interview everybody who works for her. Because I think some people are *********. I think some people are out for themselves."

She’s probably got some kind of serious agreement with daddy that says if XYZ then you will stay in this conservatorship [and not file for termination]. My theory is she is more than capable and probably wants to,  but there’s a reason she’s not. I wholeheartedly believe she is being manipulated, abused financially, and likely being given ultimatums on a monthly basis. But maybe she’s got a “little more” or a mental illness than people want to think. Nobody WANTS Britney to be mentally ill. Unfortunately, she very well could be too unstable for “freedom.” I know people can be “much worse” and not in a convswrvatorahip. I get it. But at this point there are only a few possibilities, and her being unstable definitely is a possibility whether that’s acknowledged or not. That’s theory 1. Theory 2 is she is content for one reason or another. Theory 3 is that there is so much corruption, her team is constantly pretending to be her on insta hacking her iCloud, and forcing her to go into mental facilitates, made to look like a fool online purposely, and stealing all her money. That just seems too much for team con honestly. They make the worst business decisions ever for her brand, I really don’t think they’re capable of orchestrating this facade. 

i don’t know what the **** to believe anymore. 

5 hours ago, enAC said:

Screenshot_20200816-215345_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20200816-215334_Instagram.jpg

Well, this technically means that not only Britney can file a petition to end the conservatorship. It can also be filed by the conservator or a person close to her (section 1861. A points 1), 2) and 3) ). The lawyers themselves said this can be filed by Britney, not that it has to be filed by Britney exclusively.

This post shows a desire for Britney to start fighting the conservatorship (or at least make it public, which is what would happen if she files the petition) and being the leader of that fight, however there is no legal obligation for her to do so. Let's not forget that we don't know what goes on behind closed doors neither we know what can be used against her in order to put her off from filing it herself (again)

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

She’s probably got some kind of serious agreement with daddy that says if XYZ then you will stay in this conservatorship [and not file for termination]. My theory is she is more than capable and probably wants to,  but there’s a reason she’s not. I wholeheartedly believe she is being manipulated, abused financially, and likely being given ultimatums on a monthly basis. But maybe she’s got a “little more” or a mental illness than people want to think. Nobody WANTS Britney to be mentally ill. Unfortunately, she very well could be too unstable for “freedom.” I know people can be “much worse” and not in a convswrvatorahip. I get it. But at this point there are only a few possibilities, and her being unstable definitely is a possibility whether that’s acknowledged or not. That’s theory 1. Theory 2 is she is content for one reason or another. Theory 3 is that there is so much corruption, her team is constantly pretending to be her on insta hacking her iCloud, and forcing her to go into mental facilitates, made to look like a fool online purposely, and stealing all her money. That just seems too much for team con honestly. They make the worst business decisions ever for her brand, I really don’t think they’re capable of orchestrating this facade. 

Perhaps it's a mix of everything. I do believe that Britney has some mental health issues, but I doubt it's so serious that requires a lifetime conservatorship. And how can she be gravely disabled and fully functional at the same time?

46 minutes ago, Dirk said:

They are trying to find a way to review it and adjust it, making it more pleasant to her family 

Is this sarcasm lol?

Anyway, a conservatorship is not designed to shield fully functional people like Britney from bad people. Even if it was, it's not working since everyone involved in this conservatorship is already exploiting her left and right.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Britney's weakness is family, that's why she's not standing on a soapbox crying for help and exposing all the shadiness, throughout her career she has always done it with her family in mind. She enjoyed performing because it made her mom smile after a violent argument with drunk Jamie. Her first paycheck she got for Jive, she paid off all of the family's debts (well they were counting on that...god awful parents) her biggest splurges were for her family like Serenity, and so many other things 

but it's due to her being family minded, it's the reason she told Nigel **** she aspired to become a mother and get married by 25. I always thought she assumed she was going to be like a Debbie Gibbson hence why she had already thought of making a quiet exit out of the biz and maybe show up on those "Where are they now?" segments. I truly do believe it when she said she never thought her career would last this long and how much of an influence she has made because I'm sure all she thought was "Okay Britney everyone is counting on you, do your job" and she's always able to make the best out of every situation which I always admire about her to see her choose to find anything positive out of a tough situation. 

It just sucks that she's naturally a selfless person and why she gets taken advantage of because she's happy if you are happy, I think that's why she loves performing, seeing people smile makes her smile because you can just tell when she looks out into the audience. 

Archived