Lil Nas X's new photo is NSFL

6 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Okay some of the body shamers in here need to check their own selves in the mirror before attacking someone else’s physique. I am sure you are not perfect either and have things you are unhappy about. Imagine if someone commented on your insecure parts online like you were a piece of meat. Get better and be better you hoes.

He looks fit and healthy so you can all collectively shut your bullying mouths up.

This exactly and 100%!

Some members of this TOXIC fanbase need to be woken up and have some reality check! 

First things first - learn from our QUEEN to be polite!

And as Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said - none of us look perfect and what does it even mean to look ´´perfect´´?

We ALL look diferrent and we all ARE unique! 

He is (same as our QUEEN) obviously completely ok with the way he looks and it SHOWS!

,,Be your own kind of beautiful´´ - does it sound familiar? 

PEACE

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Okay some of the body shamers in here need to check their own selves in the mirror before attacking someone else’s physique. I am sure you are not perfect either and have things you are unhappy about. Imagine if someone commented on your insecure parts online like you were a piece of meat. Get better and be better you hoes.

He looks fit and healthy so you can all collectively shut your bullying mouths up.

I completely agree but playing devil's advocate, people that have an Onlyfans are selling their body like a piece of meat. Just like when purchasing meat at the grocery store, some want something more lean, or thicker, white meat, red meat, ect. Although some of the posts are worded in a mean spirited way, I think that concerning an OF, people have the right to be selective of the bodies that are producing the content, even if we all are imperfect. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Neneleaks said:

I completely agree but playing devil's advocate, people that have an Onlyfans are selling their body like a piece of meat. Just like when purchasing meat at the grocery store, some want something more lean, or thicker, white meat, red meat, ect. Although some of the posts are worded in a mean spirited way, I think that concerning an OF, people have the right to be selective of the bodies that are producing the content, even if we all are imperfect. 

No. That’s the same argument as a *** worker deserves to be ***** because they sell their body.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, LFurbish89 said:

No. That’s the same argument as a *** worker deserves to be ***** because they sell their body.

Commenting on ones looks and having shallow preferences, IS NO WHERE the same argument as a *** worker deserving to be *****. How is assault in the same realm as me saying people choose who they want to subscribe to on OF purely based on their physical preferences? :martini:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I am honestly never the one to judge but I must admit that famous people opening OnlyFans is....quite distasteful? Why would you do it? If you're a famous rapper you're obviously a millionaire so opening OnlyFans account is obviously a VERY cheap PR stunt :nydisgust: 

The hip hop industry overall has never been cheaper tbh. If the original hip hop legends came back from the grave and saw what the current artists are doing and how they're buchering a movement that was once revolutionary they would shoot them all tbh :lessons: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

So basically, install Grindr? :orangu: 

• Commenting on our insecurities online
  • Viewing us like a piece of meat
  • Having things we're unhappy about

That app is pure trash with trashy people :crying2: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 8/16/2020 at 9:24 PM, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Nah I feel like when you're a rich celebrity and you're putting up bodytraps in the hopes of catching thirst, be prepared to catch judgments as well. SorryNotSorry:walkoff:

• Love 1
On 8/17/2020 at 12:54 AM, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

meXxPlzUjl2AkHb1DH-44oGgq2nv7ByFDFmJ3kgG

On 8/18/2020 at 2:30 PM, BritneyGermanotta said:

Nah I feel like when you're a rich celebrity and you're putting up bodytraps in the hopes of catching thirst, be prepared to catch judgments as well. SorryNotSorry:walkoff:

It is one thing to say he’s not your type or that you're not attracted to the person, it's another thing to drag someone down over their body type and whatever the hell else in a rude way. Being a grade A twa.t and troll is just sad and screams insecurity or inner problems that need to be sorted out, and not by criticizing the beauty (or lack thereof) of complete strangers online in a vicious way while hiding behind a little screen.

I find the picture trashy and tacky as sh1t regardless and cannot stand him :chrissy:

• Love 1
On 8/19/2020 at 2:33 AM, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

It is one thing to say his not your type or that you're not attracted to the person, it's another thing to drag someone down over their body type and whatever the hell else in a rude way. Being a grade A twa.t and troll is just sad and screams insecurity or inner problems that need to be sorted out, and not by criticizing the beauty (or lack thereof) of complete strangers online in a vicious way while hiding behind a little screen.

I find the picture trashy and tacky as sh1t regardless and cannot stand him :chrissy:

I get your point completely and this totally applies to regular folk. But c'mon, especially these days artists know what they are getting into and everybody is still trying to become famous. It's like going on Drag Race and then being shocked you got the villain edit and are receiving death threats. Definitely NOT OK, but you knew it was a snake before you picked it up :imacat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block