Britney singing "Lonely" Live

Sonyeri

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sonyeri said:

It must be from the many behind the scenes from be DWAD tour there are out there. Maybe some of the footage aired in different countries and never made it mainstream, who knows?

It was on this CD backstage pass from the DWAD tour. You out it into your computer and it had all her music videos. Some performances. And tons of rehearsal and backstage footage from the tour. I loved it 

This was a clip of her recording the backdrop of lonely that she danced with. It showed her recording some.of it after singing this 

4 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

It was on this CD backstage pass from the DWAD tour. You out it into your computer and it had all her music videos. Some performances. And tons of rehearsal and backstage footage from the tour. I loved it 

This was a clip of her recording the backdrop of lonely that she danced with. It showed her recording some.of it after singing this 

That's awesome! We were given so many treats during the Britney era! Little did we know how lucky we were back then.

Archived