JoJo Appreciation Thread

I loved her first two albums and was very interested in her again in 2014.
Their singles and comeback album sounded good to me, but I feel like it's too long since their peak :yaknow: According to her, the label wouldn't let her release music because she didn't want to go on a diet :umsaywhat:but I feel like there was something more to the reason for this sabotage in her career.:mhm: I feel like he received one of the worst betrayals in the music industry ... he had too much potential :crying1:

Favorite songs

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Their singles and comeback album sounded good to me, but I feel like it's too long since their peak :yaknow: According to her, the label wouldn't let her release music because she didn't want to go on a diet :umsaywhat:but I feel like there was something more to the reason for this sabotage in her career.:mhm: I feel like he received one of the worst betrayals in the music industry ... he had too much potential :crying1:

Favorite songs

I think she was just signed to a really bad label with an old fashioned owner who didn't know how to properly manage artists, I don't think there was more to her sabotage tbh :tbh:

Nice song choices :)

• Super Mods
22 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Favorite songs

I can’t listen to I Can Only anymore because all I hear is Aiya cannoli :sickofu:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I really like Jojo, since day one. And yes, seh is SO UNDERRATED! 
And that problem with no being aloud to record anything stuck her A LOT. But thats past now, ans shes workiing her way up... even got a grammy last year!

I like too many songs... The album mad love is AWESOME. Love it.
The "Good to know" (standard) is good but not awesome as mad love (imo) but i'm expecting some amazing things in the DELUXE version. Absolutely LOVED "what u need".

Have you seen this? 

FLAWLESS start! :awyeah: (and she loves Aaliyah!!!)

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, fabricio83 said:

I really like Jojo, since day one. And yes, seh is SO UNDERRATED! 
And that problem with no being aloud to record anything stuck her A LOT. But thats past now, ans shes workiing her way up... even got a grammy last year!

I like too many songs... The album mad love is AWESOME. Love it.
The "Good to know" (standard) is good but not awesome as mad love (imo) but i'm expecting some amazing things in the DELUXE version. Absolutely LOVED "what u need".

Have you seen this? 

FLAWLESS start! :awyeah: (and she loves Aaliyah!!!)

Wow I didn't know she won a Grammy that's great! :)

Yess I'm looking forward to the deluxe version too

Oh yeahh I've seen that video, that game seems so fun 😂