JoJo Appreciation Thread

7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I have to say that I only know her singles and recently got into her album mad love & good to know :jlostare: she's a talented artist and singer :awyeah: i'm so excited for the deluxe version coming out :jumpney:

I'm glad you got into her recent albums :) I agree she is super talented!

I'm a flop though because I didn't even know a deluxe version is coming out lol that should be good :pumped:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Jojo is for me the most underrated singer ever. She has an amazing voice, really.

Too Little Too Late, Leave (Get Out) and Baby Its You. All BOPS

Yes she's very underrated, her story is pretty sad but I'm glad she was able to move past it

Baby It's You is definitely a bop :bop:

• Love 1

I love “how to touch a girl” and her cover / remake of “marvins room” was SO good. I’m sad it’s not on Spotify. 

I liked Mad Love better than Good to Know - but I love small things, man and think about you. 

totally underrated 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I love “how to touch a girl” and her cover / remake of “marvins room” was SO good. I’m sad it’s not on Spotify. 

I liked Mad Love better than Good to Know - but I love small things, man and think about you. 

totally underrated 

I agree, Mad Love is better than Good To Know but it still definitely had some good songs I look forward to hearing more new music from her in the future

JoJo is definitely one of my all time favorites. I was hooked since I saw her perform "Leave (Get Out)" live on TV. Her story is remarkable, and goes to show that someone is willing to fight for their dreams, no matter the cost. From her voice being owned for years and not able to release any new music, to now fully having control of her music career is very commendable. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DavidURuiz said:

JoJo is definitely one of my all time favorites. I was hooked since I saw her perform "Leave (Get Out)" live on TV. Her story is remarkable, and goes to show that someone is willing to fight for their dreams, no matter the cost. From her voice being owned for years and not able to release any new music, to now fully having control of her music career is very commendable. 

Yes it's very commendable! I'm glad she has control now :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block