Lil Kim considers joining OnlyFans and talks about female rappers not giving her props #WAP

34 minutes ago, Style. said:

LET THAT SINK IT! Nicki always played her part and always paid homage just for these perdue chickens to come out and spit dirt and hatefulness towards Nicki. 

@MyLittlePopstar

Shall I say more? I really need to do a whole thread about Nicki Minaj just to educate y’all *****! :leaving:

Im not even a huge Nicki fan (I do like a lot of her music and she's fun, but I also don't agree with collabing with tekashi whatever and marrying that petty dude) but bish Kim needs to CHILL. She's been nagging for 10+ years wanting other females to kiss her tush or something. Girl you've been acknowledged so sit the F down. Queen Elizabeth u ain't. :byebye:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

Im not even a huge Nicki fan (I do like a lot of her music and she's fun, but I also don't agree with collabing with tekashi whatever and marrying that petty dude) but bish Kim needs to CHILL. She's been nagging for 10+ years wanting other females to kiss her tush or something. Girl you've been acknowledged so sit the F down. Queen Elizabeth u ain't. :byebye:

Yeah, I really get your point. You’re so right about Kim. She’s just bitter at this point. I’m not delusional and if you don’t like Nicki that’s completely fine to me, but don’t discredit her talent and impact ‘cause I’m not going to have that. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yeah, I really get your point. You’re so right about Kim. She’s just bitter at this point. I’m not delusional and if you don’t like Nicki that’s completely fine to me, but don’t discredit her talent and impact ‘cause I’m not going to have that. :queenflopga:

Bish who called you delusional Im on your side :gloria:  and I DO like Nicki and she IS the top female rapper of all time with the BIGGEST impact out of all the female rappers out there. I just don't agree with some of her decisions that's all :yaknow: The real delusion here is Kim.

Anyways let's be friends,

EarlyDelightfulKitten-size_restricted.gi

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LaLohan said:

Bish who called you delusional Im on your side :gloria:  and I DO like Nicki and she IS the top female rapper of all time with the BIGGEST impact out of all the female rappers out there. I just don't agree with some of her decisions that's all :yaknow: The real delusion here is Kim.

Anyways let's be friends,

EarlyDelightfulKitten-size_restricted.gi

Hahaha, I know. lol I was just saying that in general. :pika: :spit:

• Love 1

I’ve never really liked Lil Kim’s music or her as a person, and I don’t think anyone owes her anything. Do you see Lady Gaga mentioning Madonna everytime she releases a song? Should Ariana Grande dedicate every number 1 to Mariah? No! Just because an artist is influenced by or slightly reminiscent of another does not mean they need to constantly be up their arse. :clicktina:

Most new rappers will likely be more influenced by Nicki Minaj anyway, or Missy Elliott at a push. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

You know what, recent music videos of cardi, meghan and nicki are nothing different than an onlyfans content as far as I see so she could sign up tbh I don't see a problem and I'm all here for it :clicktina:

It pays well too, I'd do it if I had the body for it. Why not if it's gonna pay her bills since her music doesn't

Kim is desperate AF at this point. Take in consideration Nicki mentioned that Kim somehow influenced her multiple times. It was Foxy, Kim and Lauryn Hill if I am not mistaken. Cardi mentioned Kim influenced her as well. What else does she expect? They have her on their song? Probably not, Nicki is at the top, even Cardi can rap better. The new girls like Meghan and Doja are more influenced by Nicki and Iggy is Aussie. She grew up in Australia and since Little Kim is just local act how can she expect her to giver her props? Anyway, she can join tha OnlyTrash clownery, she may be better at it than at rapping. Cannot wait for her complaining that OnlyTrash acts are not giving her props. :chrissy:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Kim is desperate AF at this point. Take in consideration Nicki mentioned that Kim somehow influenced her multiple times. It was Foxy, Kim and Lauryn Hill if I am not mistaken. Cardi mentioned Kim influenced her as well. What else does she expect? They have her on their song? Probably not, Nicki is at the top, even Cardi can rap better. The new girls like Meghan and Doja are more influenced by Nicki and Iggy is Aussie. She grew up in Australia and since Little Kim is just local act how can she expect her to giver her props? Anyway, she can join tha OnlyTrash clownery, she may be better at it than at rapping. Cannot wait for her complaining that OnlyTrash acts are not giving her props. :chrissy:

Savage :spit:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block